Fox's Glade It's a circus everybody! *back-flips badly*
"I'm a hazard to your health!"
140 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
@Polaris maybe? :3

Okay so the wilderness was... big. Like really big. Nellie had no idea how much else was out there, how each section of the land seemed to have a different shade of green - how the night sky looked different depending on where she was. There was no way she was going back home now, not with so much else still left to be explored and mapped. She'd gone past the coast, into the flatlands, over the mountain and now she was here in some kind of valley. The scent of packs wafted by her, but she was trying to not get herself involved much. Who knew what kind of wolves lived around here - no, no she'd much rather meet them on neutral grounds and go from there.
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
polaris had been spending more and more time within the glade's verdant embrace, scoping it out and trying to envision this as home. and it was pleasantly easy to picture a place budding with such allure as ones domain; to the thickly forested border encircling them, stalwart trees providing an everlasting supply of sentries to the meadowed glade itself, humming with life and basking like an emerald gem in the sun's fervent kisses. and of course the scintillating stream running along with its merry babbling, it was utterly eden-esque. the difficult part, however, was truly imagining her leading a pack here. that the silence dancing languidly with the murmuring of nature could be replaced by the bustle and chatter of wolves choosing to follow her? it all seemed dazingly surreal and more than once she'd caught herself wondering was this just a foolish, childish whim. but oh she needed to be able to do something about the ruffians infiltrating the teekons and thinking they could just stomp everyone else into the dirt; would she find like minded wolves that would agree with her drive to become soldiers of the light? to become the biggest pain in the ass these mongrels had ever dealt with? 

were it not for the mesmerizing way in which the sun grabbed at the stranger's honey silk gown, polaris may have failed to notice her altogether with such fervent reveries. but as it was, it would take one unfortunate enough to be completely robbed of sight not to catch sight of such beauty. it truly was as if the girl were a child of the eternal sun herself, crafted from the inferno and delivered to the earth to represent such power in a mortal body. she was beautiful. what sort of coincidence would grant her a being forged by the fingers of light mere seconds after her own restless wondering about finding those that would stand up for what illuminated the dark. utterly enraptured by sight alone, the dove shivers as her lissom figure steals forth with an energetic "hey!and even her eyes of such polished lustre witheld burning fire, a true golden goddess. plume sways at her heels, head tilting as she lilts "i haven't seen you around here before, are you a wanderer?for she was adorned only with the scents of the earth and her frisky air.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
"I'm a hazard to your health!"
140 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The young fire ferret sniffled at some berries - they were a dark, inviting purple and smelled sweet like honey. Unbeknownst to Nellie, these were blackberries. She was unsure if they were edible or poisonous, and thus dared not take one to eat. Her stomach growled. She'd had some scraps in the morning but it hadn't been enough. Though she was an average wolf, Nellie could eat for two given the chance, and she'd never been forced to take care of herself the way she was now.

Her ears perked as a greeting rang through the glade - at first, she didn't think it was for her, but in the distance stood a dove-white woman with ashen accents, looking at her. Before she could open her mouth to yell a greeting back at her, the other continued. Nellie smiled. I guess so! I haven't been out much - hey, do you know if these things are edible?
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
super sorry for the wait<3

a pleased smile at the confirmation of her hunch and the overall chipper demeanour of her newfound company, tail instinctively taking up a sprightly wag at her haunches. a breath was barely spared before a question tickled at the fringes of curiously tilted ears, gossamer stare dropping to the berries in question. brows knit together as she crouches, inhaling their appealing aroma; in fact it reminded her of the curious substance that had leaked from those tall trees in the north. a thoughtful hum whistled free as she straightened and looked back to the sun kissed girl, admitting a somewhat sheepish "i'm not too sure....thoughtful frown pressing to angular features as she blinks back to the gleam of their glossy flesh, before announcing without a lack of confidence "i definitely know that birds eat these though! and i mean, i doubt it'd do us any harm if it doesn't do anything bad to them? although...we are rather different from birds aren't wea huffed sigh at that, suddenly desperate to know what they might be missing out on. "their smell kind of reminds me of this strange stuff i found leaking from a tree, it was sticky but it smelled so good and wow it tasted amazing! it didn't make me sick either....so maybe we should try them"

zeal touched look slides back to her company , grin tugging at the sides of her jaws. she was quite sure they were harmless, hadn't they been told once before to trust the bird's judgement and that anything safe would be adorned in this sweet temptation? the dove had always found pleasure in the snacking of berries, in fact enjoyed it better sometimes than meat itself and she still stood here so; knowing her she'd prob eaten these very ones before. shifting her weight, she'd hum a quick "i'm polaris, by the way"
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]