Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
oh, she was livid -- but merrick's actions were the balm to her reddening fire. astara relented, allowing his ministrations -- though her gaze snaked savagely to nyra as if to smugly lord her bear's affections over the loveless bitch. watch it and weep, you snakeish hag.

astara did not miss how nyra's words matched none of her actions. her words were oily, and promoted respect -- but her full-on stare to the blackbird, her rude body language said it all.

astara's gaze slid to donovan first, and then derg. did their leadership not see how flagrantly their subordinates disrespected a leader?

and they allowed that?

if ursus and donovan's demons were to become a rich conglomerate of blooded thieves and murderers, an order must be established.

a hierarchy demanded and respected, by blood or otherwise. 

astara looked to her son, who slunk off after donovan and derg. her mind, however, was on nyra still -- nyra, who openly disrespected her in front of her court.

nyra, who must be put into her place (or into the dirt, if astara had her way).

the blackbird stepped assertively towards @Nyra, closing the gap until she was but a hair's breadth away. she postured openly with a high head and tail, her flat gaze hostile and commanding. challenging nyra -- daring her -- to disobey. 

submit now, in full -- show me your traitorous, worm-infested belly -- or i will kill you.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Astara - September 09, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM