Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
last from me, for real <3

nyra bent the knee, supplying a brief flash of her soft and vulnerable stomach --

if only astara knew what would transpire in the weeks to come, she might have lunged into nyra's downy fur then, and eviscerated intestines from the ribs which held them -- but she was no seer, and saw only what was before her: an acceptable level of respect.

not exemplary, but acceptable was fine enough.

her gaze flickered contemptuously back to the gathering, which by now had dwindled to seldom few. astara noticed her son tracing after derg. with her head held high, astara strode past the supine nyra and her saintsmen, trailing after the form of her curious son protectively.

let merrick deal then, with the remainders -- astara had seen little show of worthiness among the saints today, and her son was far more compelling.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Astara - September 16, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM