Cricket Creek Bog Unless I say so, ain't your Barbie, no
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
As sharp and harsh as she might have been on normal occasions. she showed the depth of her true, soft and maternal side as she embraced her daughter again. It was like trying to hug a greased-up caterpillar, as Alyx wriggled and squirmed in excitement, but Niamh held her close and continued to whine, whistle and cover her daughter in loving nuzzles and licks whenever she could get her muzzle close enough. And when she pulled away and moved toward Phox, Niamh let her go- albeit a litle bit stiffly, but she softened when she saw just how relieved Phox was, and how happy Alyx was to see him again. He'd never intended to lose Alyx- and it hadn't been his fault exclusively. She began to take the first steps back toward forgiveness, and leaned in to give her mate's shoulder a kind, and almost apologetic kiss as he fawned over their daughter. 

Erzulie was so silent and calm that she went unnoticed for several moments, but eventually, Niamh did turn her gaze to the pirate, and found herself more willing to forgive yet. She smiled. "Erzulie, this is my mate Phox; Phox, this is Erzulie, of Rusalka," She said. To even be able to give an introduction from the Firebirds to Rusalka was something she'd thought might be impossible without growls, snarls and a brawl. It was actually a relief, getting to speak with such friendliness to someone who'd once been an attack-on-sight target."We can't thank you enough, for keeping our Princess safe," She said, reaching over to smoothe the sof fur on the top of Alyx's head. "Will you be heading back toward the Coast now?" She asked.
Messages In This Thread
Unless I say so, ain't your Barbie, no - by Alyx - September 16, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Unless I say so, ain't your Barbie, no - by Erzulie - September 16, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: Unless I say so, ain't your Barbie, no - by RIP Niamh - September 16, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Unless I say so, ain't your Barbie, no - by Phox - September 27, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Unless I say so, ain't your Barbie, no - by Alyx - September 30, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Unless I say so, ain't your Barbie, no - by Erzulie - September 30, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Unless I say so, ain't your Barbie, no - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: Unless I say so, ain't your Barbie, no - by Phox - October 07, 2020, 05:54 PM
RE: Unless I say so, ain't your Barbie, no - by Erzulie - October 25, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: Unless I say so, ain't your Barbie, no - by Alyx - October 30, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Unless I say so, ain't your Barbie, no - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: Unless I say so, ain't your Barbie, no - by Phox - November 01, 2020, 01:28 PM