Sun Mote Copse Along the skyline
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
When she heard Towhee's voice, she took a moment to stretch her muscles out, yawning visibly as she leaned back on her haunches, pulling her front legs out straight in front of her and feeling a pleasant pull along her spine. She shook her shoulders out and regarded Towhee with a calm, thoughtful expression- cooking up a question for her packmate though it seemed she had one for her, first. Niamh's brow lifted in surprise when Towhee bluntly asked her, somewhat point blank, about her take on what had happened with Fennec. This could mean she'd either spoken to Fennec or to Eljay. Either way, Niamh wasn't terribly concerned. The conviction of the self-riteous only grew when questioned. 

-"With Fen? Oh, You mean with Rasalas,"- She said, with a nod, expressing her willingness to discuss the girl's foul mood and dissenting attitude. Eljay hadn't been there to see it, and she suspected that if Towhee had spoke with Fennec, she would've witnessed first-hand how emotional the yearling was. She had no need to worry.  -"I'm afraid Fennec is going through her 'teenage girl angst phase,' or she seems to be, anyway."- She commented, though not without a slight smile. She'd been there- she and Towhee had gone through that yearling phase together. -"Complete with shoving her leaders around."- Niamh chuckled lightly. -"But the whole story is this: Eljay asked Fennec to treat Rasalas' wounds while he went to find herbs. But given the fact I've more experience treating wounds, and how shy and pained the boy was, I asked Fennec to help me get him warmed up while I tended his wounds. She commanded me to move and gave me a shove; and I wasn't having that attitude near a child who was already shell-shocked enough as it was."- She said, -"So I sent her off. I don't know what the boy's been through, but...Fennec's sour attitude and display of insubordinance just made him all the more unsettled. Did something happen while she was out exploring with Penn and Fig?"- She asked, then.
Messages In This Thread
Along the skyline - by RIP Niamh - September 22, 2020, 07:24 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by Towhee - September 23, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: Along the skyline - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2020, 07:05 PM