Hideaway Strath Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She took no time to try and spit out the fur and flesh she had torn from Sasha's chest. Nyra just kept going, landing every single hideous blow she could before the Paladin snatched the gold-laced woman up by the scruff, dragging her angrily to the river where Nyra would shove her head under the currents and pin her there with her bulking mass for as long as possible. 

Killing Sasha wasn't on the agenda today. However, Nyra would make damn sure the gold-laced bitch knew exactly who she was dealing with as she fought for oxygen underwater. 

This wasn't just Nyra proving a point not to fuck with her family. It was also a promise made through action that if Sasha continued to do so...

She would meet the same fate as their sacrifice.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by Sasha Deagon - November 02, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by Sasha Deagon - November 02, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by Sasha Deagon - November 02, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by Sasha Deagon - November 02, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by Sasha Deagon - November 03, 2020, 02:28 PM