Hideaway Strath Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
That last instinctive rearing of Sasha's head was quickly nipped in the bud as Nyra forced her skull further under. 
She stayed there until Sasha's struggles stopped as her body began to succumb to the lack of precious air. 

A few short but still-dreadful moments later, the Paladin freed Sasha of her bulk, gripping her scruff and ripping the smaller canine from the water.

The Shieldmaiden dragged Sasha a few yards from the river, where she dropped her in the grass and allowed the serpent woman to recover from her near-death experience. 

Once she at least seemed like she could grasp any strands of reality again, Nyra spoke "If you ever hurt one of my packmates again, you will not survive a second time." 
Her words were sub-zero cold as she began to walk away. Nothing more on her end needed to be said.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by Sasha Deagon - November 02, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by Sasha Deagon - November 02, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by Sasha Deagon - November 02, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by Sasha Deagon - November 02, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by RIP Fury - November 02, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Stand Beside Me, Or Get Out Of My Way - by Sasha Deagon - November 03, 2020, 02:28 PM