Stone Circle Saying life
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
So excited for this haha

Valette perked her ears up. What else had she missed? She felt that they had endured enough. That was perhaps why she missed other news because she was so busy with their own troubles and their grief to really focus on other packs and what happened with them. "I would like to know," she spoke, worriedly. It was good that she would know, even if it was older.

Valette out a breath of relief when Arbiter said that they weren't on good terms, because then it would be hard to be allied to Arbiter. Or, she would have to convince the female Ursus was not a nice pack. "I think you made a wise decision with that. He did indeed kill his mother Indra. She was part of this pack as well. Her sister Laurel is still recovering from it." She shook her head, still not understand a son could do that to their mother. "Better best to keep your distance with them, Arbiter," she warned her.

"Valour?," she asked, surprised. She knew Valour. What was he doing with the Saints? Valette decided to listen first before to react. Valette nodded a frown as Arbiter was done with sharing her information. "Valour saved my son once. I don't believe he is necessarily a bad wolf," she spoke. It didn't matter now, since Clay had died either way. But Valour had been a friend to her son, and she trusted her son made friends with him because of his good character.

"So these Saints with this Donovan/Kynareth figure... They are a bad wolves then? Someone to watch out for?," she asked to be sure. What Valette didn't know was that she talked to the Overseer of the Saints. "I will watch out for them, luckily, we haven't been bothered by them," she spoke. "We have been bothered a lot by Ursus. They caused fights at our borders several times," Valette explained. "All that on top of me losing my sister, a packman and stillborn grandchildren because of a cougar," she sighed and shook her head. "We got quite a lot to deal with lately," she explained to Arbiter.
Messages In This Thread
Saying life - by Arbiter - November 13, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - November 21, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - November 21, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - November 25, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - November 29, 2020, 05:49 PM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - December 01, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - December 04, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - December 17, 2020, 02:49 AM