Stone Circle Saying life
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded in agreement. "That is also what I don't understand. I think they assume they can chase use away." That was the only reason she could think of, that they were that confident about themselves. Valette let out a long sigh. "I guess you are right," she spoke and shook her head, even if they might chase them out, then they would probably return. How annoying. She shook her head. "I am not moving," she stated with certainty. She wasn't going to give up this place. This was where she would rest forever.

"I'm not sure," she admitted. "But I am kind of certain they would have with that attitude they are sporting." Valette shook her head she should really try and get more information about them, but it was hard. "Moonspear might help, if I ask. And maybe some other pack hates them as well, I could use that to our advantage," she agreed with her. Valette nodded slowly as she walked with Arbiter to the cache.

"Good mates are hard to come by," she stated solemnly. She had realized that in her life, especially the ones who would stick around. "I can imagine," she nodded. When they arrived at the male, valette showed no interest in eating herself. She nodded to Arbiter that she could eat as much as she wanted. She had noticed the change in posture. Valette really liked how respectful the female was. "Any time," Valette smiled, glad to help Arbiter after she offered so much information. She gave Arbiter time to get her fill, kind of liking the company.

"I am thinking of going to Moonspear. See how they stand on Ursus," she eventually spoke. "My son West will take the lead when I am traveling. Just so you are aware. I am considering letting him take over Easthollow," she admitted, not having admit that to many. It would be a good test to see if the male could handle being in charge. But then at least if Arbiter dropped by again, then she at least knew.
Messages In This Thread
Saying life - by Arbiter - November 13, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - November 21, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - November 21, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - November 25, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - November 29, 2020, 05:49 PM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - December 01, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - December 04, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - December 17, 2020, 02:49 AM