Dragoncrest Cliffs I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Private 

He was perched along the edge of a smooth cliff, surveying the water below as waves crashed against the rock. The ocean appeared even more unforgiving here as it repeatedly beat against the earth, and he idly wondered what it might be like to be caught in its angry grasp. This place was boring, but he was here because he wanted Alarian. He was the only being to ever have such a hold on him, and the only one who could force him to do things he didn't want to do. 

He wondered where his mate was now and knew now that the thought had crossed his mind, he wouldn't be able to go much longer before seeking him out. But for now, he watched the ocean with cold, violet eyes.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Suddenly struck by a cold loneliness, Alarian is already seeking his mate. He finds him staring out at the ocean, a dark and beautiful statue on the cliffs. Touching him almost feels wrong, dangerous, but that has never stopped Alarian before. He tucks himself against his mate without a second thought or a single word to him, wanting nothing but his embrace right now. Words aren't important. They never have been with Midar.
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
It was as if his thoughts made the scarred man appear. Only minutes passed between his thinking about finding his mate and him showing up beside him. Without any words, Alarian settled into him, and Midar curled around him, embracing him and running his nose through the fur of his neck. He would never take this for granted again—any of it. Memories of the smallest things seemed to make his chest ache during the time they weren't together. What he had missed most was Alarian's scent. He thought he would be able to commit it to memory, but even that had faded after enough time. The way he interacted with his husband now was almost desperate at times because he knew how it was to be without him, and he was afraid of ever feeling that way again. Midar tightened around him and just stayed like that for as long as he was able, nose buried in his fur, eyes closed.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts