Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
Epsilon
268 Posts
Ooc — Gina
That weightless feeling persisted, allowed her to watch the scene almost in slow motion. No longer was her beautiful home lambasted with the roars of the monster, her Queen successful in driving the nightmare off. It receded back to the hell whence it came, leaving her family to pick up the tatters of what was left. They needed help. So many of them needed help, and she couldn't leave them in a time liike this. They needed her.

Again, the valkyrie tried to rise, ignoring the shadow of the man that stood at the edges of her vision, beckoning her. Sucking in a rattling breath, Keres pushed herself to stand, legs trembling beneath her for a moment before she retched, blood expelling from her through to paint the snow more. As if it needed anymore.

Her body was a mess, torn muscle, tendon, and bone showing through on her leg and along her spine. She still couldn't feel pain. Was that normal? Did she care? As long as she lived to fight another day, Keres found herself worrying little over the lack of fire razing her nerves.

Hy... Another cough, another smattering of blood. Hydra... Teal eyes shone fierce, refusing to give in. Azon. Where... Azon?

And still the man stood at the edges, looming and familiar, making sure that she knew he was there.
10055/50000 (10055/50000)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by Keres - January 05, 2021, 11:14 PM