Hideaway Strath I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me?
261 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Kynareth Deagon spar? chat or something inbetween

Whrist was angry in her imagination her ruff still burned where she had been held. She had paced so much the snow was packed down below her paws even as more fluffy flakes continued to fall. She need to get her energy out but this pacing was only infuriating her even more helping to build up more frustrated energy.

She stopped in front of a blueberry bush and roared at it like this bush was the source of her anger “GRRAAAHHHH” then the black femme lunged at the bush and bit it’s frozen branches, she tossed her head side to side as if she wanted to tear the brush from the earth, though being mostly burried in over a foot of snow that outcome was unlikely.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Kynareth hears a sharp roar of anger and when he follows it he finds his favorite black panther of a wolf, Whrist, gnawing violently at the innocent plant. He stills, wondering what the hell is going on for a moment before finally deciding to approach her.

“Whrist, darling, what did that bush ever do to you?” He hums easily, a smile on his promiscuous face. His voice so smooth just the way he knows she likes.

Even though he did tip toe closer than he was before, the Saint isn’t blind to her sour mood. Finding it safer to keep at least a meter between them, he stands and awaits her ire to be turned on him instead.
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist’s growled and grunted as she continued to rip and tug getting no where but tired and yet more angry in her inability to destroy the bush. Her ears flicked toward the sound filtering from somewhere nearby Her body warmed as his voice washed over her, and she got even angrier at herself for it.

She stilled, though she didn’t let go of the bush, her eyes turned toward him and her lips curled upward. She couldn’t put coherent words together so she narrowed her blue eyes and added a glare to her bared teeth, though the sight had to be slightly comical if not for the anger roiling from her in almost palpable waves.

He had treated her as a lesser, Held her down and had not even offered her a lick to soothe her injured pride, He had held her back from a non-pack wolf, AND He had done that just to impress some other bitch. Some doe eyed white whelp that was also NOT pack, though she had since been placed firmly in the ranks of the pack. That did little but add insult to injury, was it because of her actions that the white witch was now considered a pack member? Her emotions continued to swirl through her in a torrent to which she had no outlet if the stubborn bush was being any indication

She didn’t move, didn’t let go of the brush, she was not about to start speaking now, she didn’t trust her words or herself not to return the favour that had been so bestowed upon her, in front of the pack. Teeth still bared she waited for him to go or stay, though a flicker in her thoughts wondering what his ruff would taste like in her maw rather then this unrelenting shrivelled plant.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She whips around to face him, her silky black fur contrasting brilliantly with the pale backdrop of snow. Lips lifting and white teeth bared, her beautiful eyes swirl with rage and irritation and he knows why it’s directed at him. He only looks upon her, no fear in him what so ever. His expression softens though and he sighs softly, his breath misting into the cold air. 

Daring to move closer he begins stepping forward. If she allows it, his massive head would bump against her hip as he presses himself against her softly. The warmth feels good to him as he moves up against her and he looks her dead in the eyes.

“Darling, I’m sorry for what I had to do. Please,” He pauses briefly. “forgive me.” Golden eyes watch her carefully. “Though if you want to get some pent up aggression out on me, I would be welcome to a spar, dear.” He offers smoothly, his voice low as he looks upon her. Then he smiles slightly. “Perhaps afterwards I can go catch some dinner for us as well.” 
261 Posts
Ooc —
Their Tabletop thread if they need one or we could play it by post

He held no fear, he was a cocky bastard standing there as if her ire meant nothing to him and as much as she hated that somehow she also liked it. He stood staring down the fangs of death and accepted his fate.

His silky voice moved along her soul as if to sooth her and in a way it did, she couldn’t help but fall prey to his rich timber deeper then most wolves for his shorter and thicker neck.

Forgive him though, NO not yet he had to earn that. Then he invited her to attack him? And before he had finished his next sentence she released the bush and flung herself at him and muted Whrist roar half growl and scream emanating for her throat maw opened wide.

She hold no target in mind, she just wanted to grab any part of him and crush it in her teeth, shake some sense into him. Because if he thought she’d let him ‘go catch’ dinner and keep the fun of extinguishing the life from another being to himself he had yet another thing coming.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Rolled in the roll thread! Got a 7.

Kynareth can see her looking at him and date he say he is almost uncomfortable. He knows she’s going to try and beak his ass at this point. If the white-blue gaze of her ghostly, but beautiful, eyes are anything to go by. The ruff of her neck lined in a vicious mohawk, he backs up a few paces to get ready for her onslaught of attacks that is sure to come. 

And come it does. She’s roaring when she storms towards him and he’s instantly going on the defense. Widening his stance and planting his feet firm into the snow. Then she hits him and he is able to take it better than he thought. So he wastes no time hitting back, pushing her body back against him, he thrusts his shoulder forward to bump her viciously. Even trying to go for a quick bite to her neck and retreat to defend her next hit.

“You’re fiery today, darling.” His voice silky smooth and teasing as he eyes her down suggestively. “I like it.”
261 Posts
Ooc —
wow wish I thought of that last post so I am adding it to this one

As she had flung herself at him previously the branch had caught on her teeth and threw her off balance, causing her opening salvo to appear weak and ineffectual.

As she expected he was ready for her, his teeth touched her neck but just as quickly he backed off giving her the chance to go at him again. His words both warmed her and yet helped fan the flame of her fustration.

She stalked to the left trying to get to the side or behind him, Whrist paced her muscles tense until she decided she was finally in a position to launch herself at his back, she wanted to wrap her paws over his shoulders and grab the thick part of his ruff to give him a good shake.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Got a 7 again somehow lol

They’re briefly tangled together, but as he back away, she stalk maliciously behind him. He indulges her; allowing her to take up the space behind him even though he could easily continue turning to face her movements. 

Then she’s leaping onto him and snatching up the thick furred pelt. Their bodies shake as she tries her damnedest to grab at him. As he feels the pinch of her teeth he’s bucking like a bull. Turning in on himself he moves bite at her ribs and side.
261 Posts
Ooc —
She got a 7 too, this is getting good

She knew he was allowing her to get behind him, she didn’t care she’d take any advantage she was given and she’d use it to the fullest of her abilities. She had played this game with Derg and she was ready this time, a buck wasn’t going to dislodge her. Her front paws slid forward and wrapped around his neck interlocking at the carpals/wrists in the front allowing her a better grip despite his bucking. She continued try and hold him in her maw and even allowed his own bites upon her side to shove her further upon his back until she was mounting him.
Even if he found another way to get her off     She’d be able to reminisce and enjoy the sensation of having him below her, his pelt sliding along her belly. She had him in this moment, he was hers and hers alone. She chuckled into his ruff, Her tongue smoothing the pelt just before she applied a bit more pressure, she wanted to taste just a bit of him, commit this to memory.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
HOW DID I GET ANOTHER 7??? Lol

He wiggles and bucks but she’s wrapping her paws around his throat, locking onto him with her body on top of his. He has to admit, her grip is strong and unwavering. For now anyway. Yet, despite her vote becoming stronger on the back of his neck, he decides to take a defensive route.

Dropping his weight to the ground in an attempt to roll over on his back and lick her off of him. Will it work as planned? Who knows!
261 Posts
Ooc —
a six

Whrist felt powerful holding not just any male under her but this male. This strong stocky muscular male she felt his muscles bunch and curl, Her legs wrapped tight pinning his body to hers, holding him and any male might hold a bitch. She wanted him... to keep him there, but she knew this would not last and suddenly they were dropped to the ground where Kynareth began to roll this was not what she had been prepared for.

The air was crushed from her lungs as he pinned her below his bulk, she was a might bit smaller then he, so she let go and attempted to shove him off her her paws and claws shoving roughly against him and the same time she grabbed for his ear not loosing any opportunity to go at him she was a fighter and she wasn’t going to let up.

Even so she felt some of her anger slide away despite herself.
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Got a 9 ;) it seems Donnie boy has won this round. Close fight tho! (☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎

He knows the roll would knock the breath from her lungs and he almost feels bad for doing it. He has a good few inches and a great many pounds on his midnight opponent. Besides the deep wheeze he gets from her, she seems practically unaffected. Good. He likes a fighter. Even as he can hardly call the scratching and scrabbling at his chest and body fighting. Well, it is a little bit but not to him.

He does slightly take back what he thinks though, especially when he feels her teeth pierce the thick cartilage of his ear. It’ll bleed, ears always do. So it does. The crimson fluid falling between them and trickling down his head.

He takes advantage of their position and presses himself down onto her with most of not all of his weight and wraps thick appendages around her neck. Then he drops onto her, comically spreading out his back legs out into the snow. Pressing the line of their bodies closer together, he chuckles as he bites playfully at her neck and own ears.

“I think I won — say it, princess. Say I’ve won.” He purrs beside her, hoping the deep baritone of his voice would distract her.
261 Posts
Ooc —
She asked a question she can't get an answer too, since more story arcs came from her not knowing, So I needed to change it,

I'm Marking this Mature for possible innuendo

Whrist shifted below him, Her teeth gritted as she continued to fight the loosing battle attempting a rumble deep in her chest but her tail waved along the ground belying the rumble.

Once he lay his entire weight on her she was done for. She allowed herself to be pinned on her back even though most of her fibres screamed at her to fight harder.

She chuckled softly her chest bouncing against him “I would say, I’ve won” she leaned forward and ran her tongue along his cheek to empathize her point.

Then she opened her maw reaching for his neck and cheek at least as much as she could from her position. The action was far more playful then the all out attack, somehow more intimate as she attempted to match his bites with her own gentle-ish ones, Jaw sparring was definitely more fun then real sparring, at least it was with him.

It would be a few shared moments but she’d not be able to hold back any longer, she was hurt. “Why?” She finally asked, her body deflating under him, her gaze searching his. She knew this question would ruin the moment but she had to know. She had to know why he had grabbed her, a pack member over an ‘at the time’ captive and a stranger. Why he defended them over the rest of the pack, over her…

Her eyes hardened and she shifted to pull out from under him, which she would not be able to do without his help. "No!" She said Firmly "Don't answer that" there was a small growl to the end of that sentence that accentuated the point that any further conversation might start another spar or worse.

Pretending he was hers was not going to work, fooling herself clearly wasn’t going to do anyone any favours, It might be best to leave. It would all depend on how the player played. She told herself didn’t mind being side meat as long as she received the same rights, no matter how impossible something like that was.

Her body flush with hormones she had never experienced before, or if she had she didn't remember it being like this. She had been ignoring it for days now, they seemed to bubble to the surface full force like a slap the muzzle. Her gazed softened as she looked at him, Her voice just a bit husky "Just make it up to me?" Her tail swayed fanning her feminine scent without her notice
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He also releases a content huff of laughter when it seems her ire for him has faded. It leaves him feeling lighter inside knowing that she isn’t mad at him and wanting to rip his throat out. Hell, even when she does want to he still thinks she’s insanely beautiful, but at least this way he knows he won’t be getting any injuries. 

Her lick and nips to his neck only make him more hot for her and he leans into her touch. The moment seeming perfect and they laze about and softly nip at one another and just simply sharing the same space. 

Until a Why? leaves her lips and her ethereally bright blues have him pinned in her gaze. He’s overwhelming confused for a second. Seeing the hurt in her eyes but not knowing what he did. He stays silent, surely soft confusion shines back in his own as he waits for her to elaborate. 

Unable to read her mind he continues to lie there thoroughly befuddled by her abstract question with no explanation. Then she’s trying a weak attempt of slipping out from underneath him and he purposely doesn’t move. She’s not going to question him like that with such hurt in her icy eyes and get away with it that easy. Yet, even as she struggles she’s abruptly ordering him to not answer it. Still leaving him lost in the sauce of what’s going through her mind. 

Like a coin she flips. Doing a complete 180 and nuzzling closer with abandon. Her previously wounded voice has molded itself into something seductive, but he doesn’t let it distract him. At most offering a lazy, but still confused smile and a low rumbling laugh. 

“Oooh, no you don’t. You’re not getting off that easy.” He growls beside her ear and nipping at it softly. He pulls back and the smile fades, he’s actually being serious for once. Because, to him, Whrist’s happiness matters. Especially if there’s something that has to do with the Grandmaster himself that’s upsetting her, he has to fix it. 

Fire meets ice and he’s tilting his head with a light cock of his brow. “Now what’s bothering you, dear. Let me help you.” He tries convincing her softly with lazy licks to her whiskered lips.
261 Posts
Ooc —
Whrist was fast becoming a fractured emotional mess, with a hairpin trigger. She who had always known what she wanted, was now unsure. She who always had a plan, didn't. She couldn't make head of tails of the coin that was her life ever since she had met Kynareth Deagon of the Abbey in this very place.  

She leaned her head into his lick, then opening her maw and moved to hold his short muzzle carefully in hers for a brief moment, "It's nothing.... I can't put a paw on what has been driving me mad" she felt her chest rumble with a deep reverberating growl of frustration, her voice was soft as she continued to speak almost sullen "I can't tell what I need, or what I want, If I should go, If I should stay" Whrist made a face "Even my voice is driving me mad, I sound like a whinny bitch" She growled, then yelled up to the sky. "What's wrong with me!" she squirmed under him again, Her skin burned where his body was pressed to hers making her almost uncomfortably warm, if she didn't also want to bury herself into him and somehow wrap him around her body like a Kynareth blanket. 

Her heat was confusing as hell she was unprepared for the hormones or the volatile emotions. She wasn't raised by caring wolves, she had to learn everything on her own and this was a learning curve to end all learning curves. "Never mind, it's not like you know either" she groused, then winced as she saw his bleeding ear. "Sorry" she whispered and trying lick the blood marring his cheek as if ran from his ear