Moonglow
Theta

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,247 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
When it was finally safe for the wolves to leave their hideaway it was not Kigipigak who would lead them; he had made frequent trips outside of their catacombs in favor of the open air and freedom, loathe to be caught underground where he felt the claustrophobic pressure of every nook and cranny.

Kigipigak wants to know more about the boulder wolves; he watched as they brought themselves against the likes of Legion, followed them back to their underground hold and worked to keep them fed, safe, and aware of potential retaliation. But he does not know them well — having spent little time making any effort.

Some ways away from the bifurcated boulder and the trailing entry-point to the darkness the wolves lurked within, Kigipigak noticed animal trails in the snow. One led away and through the woods to a different hollow, which he anticipated was another access point for the tunnels; he lingers for a few moments and finally drifts closer, finding a warm feminine scent — as well as Mahler's mark — but the trail leads away.

As he follows it the path leads towards the edge of the claim. Kigipigak pauses to gather his bearings a few times along the way and is surprised when he turns his head and catches sight of someone moving through the trees, huffing softly in greeting. Without the blizzard to hide or silence him the sound carries, louder than intended.
Messages In This Thread
i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - January 23, 2021, 05:43 AM
RE: i hope you devour - by Kigipigak - January 25, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - January 31, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by Kigipigak - February 08, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - February 10, 2021, 12:35 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by Kigipigak - February 13, 2021, 02:28 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - February 13, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by Kigipigak - February 13, 2021, 03:10 PM
RE: i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - February 14, 2021, 07:22 AM
RE: i hope you devour - by Kigipigak - February 17, 2021, 10:26 AM
RE: i hope you devour - by RIP Praimfaya - February 17, 2021, 11:15 AM