Moonglow
Kappa

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,232 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
I have the main alerts disabled on all my accounts except for my OOC account, so when I do get messages the alerts show up there. I did get one for Ibis and Reyes earlier, but when Kigipigak was tagged I got nothing, not even a little "1 pm missed" bubble that used to appear by the Private Message link on the header bar.

Also noticed when reading messages in my inbox there are broken image codes next to the message links. 

[Image: gygFRvd.png]

I assume its part of the update to the mybb version that happened earlier - just thought I'd note something here!
Lurker
0 Posts
Ooc —
As my issue is in a similar vein I thought I'd add it in here:

I'm not getting PM notifications for my subscribed threads. Just to be sure, I went through and double-checked to make sure the thread(s) in question were still in my subscribed threads and they were still listed.
Mod
11 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
I also noticed, when we used to delete old messages, selected messages would be sent to the Trash and we could then go to "empty folders" and manually empty them from there. (*This might not be a glitch but it is different so I wanted to keep a log of it.)

Now, I just went and tried to clean up my folders that way. I selected everything in my inbox that I wanted to delete and instead of them moving to the Trash, they were entirely deleted instead. (Which is technically fine because I did want them deleted, but it's not following the same pattern as before).

TLDR ~

Instead of this progression when deleting messages:
INBOX to TRASH > MANUALLY EMPTY TRASH > VOILA EMPTY BOX

The progression goes:
INBOX > DELETE > VOILA EMPTY BOX