Hideaway Strath freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,117 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette was surprised that she had the reputation now that other wolves would know her before she was introduced. The female introduced herself as Aerin. She dipped her head in greeting and that she was correct. She raised her brow when Aerin spoke about being a midwife. "Oh- Only midwifery? Or other medical interest as well?" They already had Dove, Vein and her. So maybe there were too many healers?

Then again, she didn't know a lot about pups only what he mother taught her. If Simmik trusted her then she might as well. "Yeah, I've had my heat as well. I did plan on avoiding Derg," she admitted. "However, we didn't succeed in that..." She eyed at Aerin, wondering what she thought about that. She paused for a moment, perhaps she should....

"I assume I am pregnant," she started. "Though last time my pups were stillborn, so I am afraid it will happen again," she admitted softly. Perhaps because the other hardly knew her it was easier to tell her. She wouldn't hide that fact. "So if you have any tips or can do check ups on me that would be great," she offered with a soft smile.
Messages In This Thread
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion - by Necahual - March 03, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: freshly disowned in some frozen devotion - by Arlette - March 06, 2021, 03:22 PM