Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
993 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
Anyone is free to creep around or whatever but Olo is here to speak with [size=small]Adrastus.
[/size]

Aiolos could still feel the rounding of her hips pressed, the warmth of her tongue brushing through the short furs on his face. Her accented tongue, a melody to ease his worries away...

It was more then enough to pull him from the silent solitude of the island and onto the hostilities and complications of which the mainland often had to offer. But she was there, within those squat mountains and he had a promise to keep, a desire which burned like the embers of his eyes.

One might think having her time and time before physically would have been enough to slate the man's desire, but no. Aiolos had always been the lover and lover of many, but never the mate. This early morning, as Moon Mother still clung on in the skies to guide his path, the Greek came bound by his heart.

He calls out now, with the rolling slopes of Moonglow before him. His voice is powerful, pressing and yearning, but not for @Kukutux, not yet. He claims the presents of their firsthunter, @Adrastus.
moonglow daddy
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
<3 The R+J reference

When a voice called for him, he stiffened. The tone was unfamiliar to him, and yet the summoner knew of his title, which made him growl softly. Had word spread, via their disappeared Raimo, that the position of Sivullik had been occupied by Adrastus? And had Raimo spoken ill of him, or sent another to pull it from him? He wasn't sure why he felt so suspicious of the one who called for him, but it was his first, instinctive reaction to feel somewhat threatened.

Adrastus did not know many wolves outside of the pack, and with his lack of fame came the cozy feeling of living a humble life, noticed only by those who mattered to him. He'd expected perhaps that at some point, a ghost from his past might come to haunt him- and it was with mild trepidation that he wondered if perhaps, this was the case now.

But the man at the borders with his August flame pelt did not bear any resemblance to any wolf he thought might have trailed after him from the Northern lands he himself had come from. And there was a mildness about his features which proclaimed no devil. And so, while he did not stoop to soften the edges of his own stature, it was with a firm but gentle tone that he spoke. I greet you.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
993 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Thx. I love it. Have a shirt with the quote too. :)

In due time came a single wolf, no others showed themselves to keep watch on the stranger at their border. Aiolos only felt maybe out of privacy and respect for their named 'Firsthunter'. The man was a snowy white, shorter then himself but thicker indeed. A high northern or so he looked to Aiolos from previous experience.

His stature and expression was firm but as he drew nearer his introduction was friendly enough. To business, then. Aiolos did not waste any more time of the young man then needed. I am Aiolos, Shàngjiàng of the island Yuelong. A dip of his creamy chin and back up again, features erect with alertness.

As tradition, Kukutux willed of me to speak on behalf of our desire before Moonglow's Sivullik. A pause, a furrowed brow raised. Aiolos could only assume it to be him, having come directly to the summons and if not, well, then Aiolos guessed he would learn of his intention here as well. That I come to be her choosing this season. And more, if only. Aiolos paused there, wondering if he would be met with curiosity and intrigue, or agression and reluctance.
moonglow daddy
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The man had a fair, steady air about him, one that put Adrastus at ease. He didn't feel himself being studied or judged, so he started to let go of the fear that perhaps this man had come to challenge him and upset the peace that had settled into the Spine.

He spoke his name and what Adrastus assumed was a pack, but the word he used for what he was left to assume was the name of his rank wasn't familiar to him. For all he knew, it could have meant that he was the omega. Some clarification would have been nice, he thought. Not that he would have treated Aiolos any worse had he in fact been an omega, but it felt odd that Aiolos should know of the weight Adrastus' rank carried without Adrastus being able to know the same about him.

An oversight, perhaps- and not a terribly important one. That is, of course, until he informed Adrastus that he was the one Kukutux hoped might be chosen for her, to sire her pups.

His first reaction was relief. He'd feared that in being unwilling to allow Raimo to ve the father, that she might go without children. He was somewhat prepared to offer himself, but he and Lótë had already made their intentions known to one another so it was only time, he figured, before the two started planning their relationship as well...And siring two litters of pups was not exactly something that fit in Adrastus' plans.
Not when one litter would belong to his future mate, and would possibly be treated differently because of this.

The man who came speaking for Kukutux had nothing about him that was unsettling. He was speaking on Kukutux's behalf, which he didn't disagree with. He knew she wanted him to choose a suitor, and was quite pleased that she was also helping by making her preferences known. But- just because Kukutux wanted him, didn't mean that Adrastus would say 'yes' right away.

Come. Let's go for a walk so that I might know you better. I welcome you, to Moonspear, He said, with a beckoning gesture of his muzzle. He carried in his chest a hope that Aiolos might meet his expectations, but he needed to be sure that he would make a fit sire, and possibly also a father if it meant he would stay with them to help out with raising the children. Kukutux's judgement had not pleased Adrastus once before- in having chosen to bed Raimo- but he was willing to see just who her new choice was.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
993 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
There was some sort of calmer sense of relief which moved over the pale wolf's expression and soon he was beckoning him with a gesture of his muzzle as he welcomed him into their home. Another smile from Aiolos and he remained calm and holding himself in his usual relaxed yet dignified manner. Though Aiolos may have held himself as such, it was true that a nervousness was still well within him. Sure, Aiolos may have laid with Kukutux but he knew that their relationship could go no further without this young wolf's approval. He was bound by the customs Kukutux held on to and fully believed. Though her traditions were a bit backwards then what Aiolos was used to, he too was a man made by such restrictions.

That is very kind of you. Aiolos praises, thinking on how caring and generous Kukutux was and how that matched the man here. At least, for now, depending on how this meeting went.

Beginning to take on a slow lope, he pauses long enough for Andrastus to lead the way. You know I've passed these low mountains many times before coming off the coast inland, but cant say I ever explored the land... A start, he supposed.
moonglow daddy
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He moved, and Aiolos started with a bit of small talk. He was unfamiliar with the area, despite apparently having passed through a fair amount, which indicated to Adrastus that he perhaps did not come to visit Kukutux much. Perhaps it spoke of the novelty of their relationship. Then again, Kukutux had left the Spine to visit the island from which Aiolos had come before, so clearly she was interested. And this time, he had chosen to make the journey himself; fitting, considering the fact that he was essentially seeking Adrastus' blessing.

It is a fit place to live, He said. A segue toward the topic Adrastus wanted to speak about; and he wasn't shy about getting to the point. Will you be relocating, then, to help tend to the children or does your pairing only go so far as to give Kukutux children to rear on her own? Of course, she wouldn't be completely alone- she'd have the pack to rely on, but he knew that went without being said. What he wanted to know was how much Aiolos could commit to overseeing the welfare of his children, and the woman who raised them.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
993 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
If only this young wolf, Adrastus, knew how far Kukutux and his relationship extended. Mayne in time he would, but Adrastus and the rest of them having lived here was but a blip in the grand scale of things. The spine had meant little to Aiolos because for a long time up until recently, no one he cared for stayed here and this place laid dormant.

Aiolos nodded to the white wolf's first bit, sure that it was a well enough home but in Aiolos mind, little compared to living on the coast. Now if it was a decision between the island, the plateau or Stavenger Bay, that would take more thought.

There was a slightest pause at the other wolf's question then, causing a single gingered ear to turn back and his lips to form a tight line. I've no intention to simply be a donor, if that's what you mean. The Greek then says, stopping long enough in their stroll to look to the younger wolf directly. While nothing will quite compare to how I feel about living at Sea, which extended to religious belief too, I will do anything Kukutux needs of me when the pups arrive. She need only but ask. And though she had not yet asked Aiolos such things the red wolf knew in time he would be faced with splitting his time between his new pups and his home.
moonglow daddy