1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Trade 
@Tulok :> other tags for reference! 

The days meshed in and out around Nyra.
Watching her daughter grow was a gift, but aside from the time she spent with @Lotus, it was only a matter of biding her time. 

Their time.
Soon enough, she would take Lotus to the Copse to begin fully operating the Archangels. To grow their empire and become so much stronger, not that the Saints weren't already.
And in time, sooner or later, they would go to war against Ursus. 

Today, Nyra left Lotus in the care of @Arlette once again. Guilt riddled her, when she thought about it...Arlette had her own three kids to look after, too. 

It felt like a cruel but necessary evil, in the moment. Until Lotus was old enough to join Nyra in exploring more of their land. 

So, the Empress continued on, checking the caches, making sure all the mothers and children were safe, including Simmik and hers. 
Coming closer to the Harbinger's den, Nyra tried to stay relatively out of view, trying to stay close enough to confirm safety, yet distant enough to not be seen as...imposing, she supposed was the word. 

Staring at the den for a long moment, the Battle Maiden ended up zoning out to some degree, enough so that if a pup wanted to, they could approach and she probably wouldn't notice right away.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls