"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Trade 
Another relocation thread for @Nyra!

Setting: Evening — 18:10
Weather: 85F — Sunny, slightly windy

Alduin has to explore this new place. He’s thoroughly entranced by it — by the oddly shaped and bright red rocks, by the crystal clear waters, and the animals too. He hasn’t seen every corner of the canyon yet, but he plans to. 

Today, his travels lead him to Bloodsoaked Beach. When he pushes through the brightly colored vegetation he’s shocked to find how vibrant the scarlet sand is here — so much brighter than the rest of the canyon. Then his eyes land on the water, a beautiful blueish hue to the liquid enthralls him. The prince’s tongue lulls from his maw in a steady pant from the brutal heat above and he knows he has to jump in it. 

So he does.

With a running start, he barrels into the water with a hearty jump. Opening his eyes under the water blinds him, burns a bit too, but he doesn’t care. The world beneath the waves is beautiful too, so he doesn’t complain despite how blurry it is. 

Finally he pushes from the water and inhales a deep breath. Swimming to the edge where water meets sand, he flops down and soaks up the sun into his dark coat, while also being cooled down by the water. This place isn’t so bad, he could get used to it.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Ever dutiful, the Overseer follows the young Alduin like a silent guardian, watching from the brush as he goes under the waves to swim.

Nyra remembers swimming here with Kynareth once. Discussing battle tactics and the like, and playing in the water.

Her vision returns to present as Alduin lies down in the shallows. Casual and slow, she comes to stand beside him, blocking part of the sunlight.

"Having fun?" She asks, smiling softly.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin is more on edge now. Ever since Sasha. But he doesn’t even notice his guardian Angel, their powerful Overseer, as she protectively follows him. If he ever found out, he would be a little bitch about it. Verbally stating that he doesn’t need protection, but on the inside he would appreciate it — more than she’d ever know. 

So when a shadow moves across the beach and a white blob contrasts starkly against the backdrop of red his head is shooting in that direction. He flinched, preparing to get to his feet, but the second he sees who it is he relaxes. 

His young, but already scarred, face is terse for a moment in his quick panic. His expression laxes only somewhat, while his face stays cold his eyes warm up. 

“Yeah.” He grunts out to her before standing and bumping his head to her leg as a subtle sign of affection.

Only then he stares up at her. “Nyra,” He begins almost innocently. “we live here now right? Why’d we move?” He thinks for a moment though, a certain thought coming into his head. “It’s because of dad isn’t it?” 
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra nuzzles Alduin's scruff in turn, golden gaze watching his face as he speaks to her. She nods once. 
"We lived here once before, too. Moved away to your birthplace to plot for war. But yes, we returned because of your dad and I. There is another pack in the lands called Ursus. We have issues with them." 

Because of me. Though this, she failed to say.
Truly she was grateful to Kynareth for not throwing her to them when she throttled then-tiny Aventus.
Health (100/100)
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
We lived here once before too. She states and he tilts his head as she continues. So his father has been planning for war even before he was born? It seems that’s what she’s saying and by what his father has taught him so far, he wouldn’t be surprised to hear it. 

“Ursus?” He tries to repeat. “I know we’re gonna win. Dads too strong and he can’t die.” He says it confidently, but his voice lacks the old fiery spunk it used to carry. 

Then he pauses, looking up to her with his own fire in his eyes. One of such serious determination beyond one of his age. 

“Nyra, I’m going to own this canyon when I’m older. I’m going to be stronger than my dad. I’m going to be unkillable.” He looks away then. “So no one can hurt me like Sasha did.” Anyone can tell by looking at his grim but young features that he’s horribly serious.

That day Sasha attacked him, a brutal killer was born. The days after, a brutal killer will be honed and trained into that of a monster. And a monster that thinks he’s a god no less.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She watches his face as the young prince speaks, sees the cold fire in his eyes that so matches her own. 
She could swear the dark pup was her own son, then. But as it sits, he was not her blood. Perhaps in the future she'd have more children. Lotus was her firstborn, her only child, and yet it seems the Overseer would have to go on without her daughter. 

To Alduin's deadly serious statement, Nyra noses his cheek gently. 
"Me and your dad will help you train and grow into the powerful man you're meant to be." She assures, waving her tail with some sense of pride in the pack and the boy at her feet.The boy who would one day be as giant as herself and just as intimidating. 
"Sasha is dead now, and I hope you find comfort in knowing the bitch can't hurt you again." She tried to offer comfort here, support.
Perhaps it'd all work out the way it needed to.
Health (100/100)
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
He’s shifted from these dark thoughts as a nose brushes his dark cheek. Bloody orbs flick towards the Overseer, daringly meeting her gaze as she promises to help him become strong. Good. He knows he can count on Nyra. She’s practically like a second mom to him and he has to admit he loves her like one too.

At her next words Alduin nods. “I wish I could’ve killed her myself.” He mumbles with a sneer to his lip. Brows furrowed theres unbridled rage within his eyes.

Then he looks up to her, buffing out his chest with a fiery determination in his expression. “I’m gonna be so big and so powerful no one will ever take my canyon away. No one will ever hurt any of you. This is my home too and I wanna defend it.” Then he trots closer to her and slaps a large paw against her leg. “Teach me!” I demand it! “I wanna train!” 
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pride swells for Alduin in her breast as he states his intentions, and when he paps her paw with his own, she smiles warmly, obliging to his request by taking a stance.

"Come at me then, you know I'll help you along the way." 
Health (100/100)
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
He nods enthusiastically but his face is straight with determination. He backs up a bit and stares her down for an opening. Bloody eyes flick to every end of Nyra’s body to search for weak spots but he knows damn well that she doesn’t have any. So he practically says fuck it and goes in for the attack.

He moves in to the left first and nips at her arm before running further back and attempts to snatch up her tail in his little jaws.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As the prince moves for her arm, Nyra nips for his scruff as he bites down, aiming to roll him over. 
It seems he's getting good quite quickly though, for he's going for her tail next! 
Swiftly, the Overseer twirls at the pull to her bushy tail, fangs aiming to nip at Alduin's cheek. 
She'd never truly harm him, not yet at least, but he shouldn't grow too accustomed to never getting hurt in a fight.
Health (100/100)
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
It’s true, he had to toughen up somehow. So when Nyra grabs at his scruff and nips his cheek he grits through any type of pain that comes. Though it’s nothing to back, he could be seen snarling up his cute little black muzzle. A high pitched growl falls from his snarled maw and he straight up jumps front paws onto her shoulder. His teeth grab at the side of her neck and he drops his weigh with a violent shakes of his head. 

He’s really putting in the effort today it seems.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He grits through the pain and she feels more pride swell in her chest, especially as he jumps for her neck and shakes his head violently with her fur in his small jaws.
Nyra growls back softly, swinging her head some and aiming her teeth to try and nip his side if she could. He truly would grow into a fine killing machine!
Health (100/100)
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
She would succeed in nipping at his side and he would jump away from her like a gazelle. Stopping in a flurry of dust and a hardly there smile on his face. 

“See!” The prince says strongly, confidently. “I can be a vicious killer.” 

Then just like that, Alduin gets distracted. “Nyra, do you know any cool places around the territory?” He asks. “Can you show me them?” 
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He bounces away easily after she's nipped him, and she smiles gleefully at his confidence. 
At his easy distraction though, Nyra chuckles and jerks her head softly for him to follow her. She'd be all too happy to show him all the places the Canyon had within the walls.
Health (100/100)
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Nyra smiles — she always smiles at him — and jerks her head for him to follow wordlessly. Alduin would release a huff of breath from his nose that could be considered a laugh and bound after her. He’s always much too eager to follow around his other mom!