Ankyra Sound their footsoldiers in arms
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
there was little reason to leave sapphique. more to stay. and yet erzulie found herself before dawn drifting to the sound once so fiercely loved by caiaphas;
the floodcaves where she had lost scarab;
though her boy had come back he had not stayed.
water lapped against the obsidian's paws, and she watched the sun rise slowly over the blackpines.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
2 Posts
Ooc — suledin
her path down the coast is winding and idle, a meandering bid to give herself time to prepare for the task at hand. tedious, the task of grooming each tangle of fur and seaside debris from her coat, but doable so long as she focuses on the end goal. besides — knowing whether they have neighbors is arguably one of the most important parts of settling a new place. by the time she encounters anyone else, though, cascadia is far enough from the plateau chosen by valentine that she does not think these particular coast-dwellers will be relevant to their half-claim.
nonetheless, the raider errs on the side of caution, conservative in her approach of the cream-coated wolfdog at the water's edge. the woman smells of pack, and the sea, and children. all promising scents, but cascadia quickly decides against scouting any of the coastal packs. not her decision, perhaps — but valentine's judgment is only a threat if he's aware of the need for it, and she intends to keep it otherwise.
funny, innit... ocean looks the same no matter where ya go, she settles onto her haunches, gaze tracing the rosy dawn-kissed horizon that the other woman seems so intent upon. some wolves find meaning in beauty, cascadia knows. if only she could be one of them... perhaps life would seem less daunting that way. less vast and unknowable and utterly terrifying.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
for a moment, the woman was at peace.
and then the delicate bubble of it was not ruined, but entered by another. the bright red facets of the pelt brought her at once to mind of solaire; and her heart leapt;
but it was not her. yet the aged courtesan remained intrigued, and lifted her chin to beckon the other closer. 
"she nevan be lookin' de same to me. everytime i see here, i see anot'er t'ing. ano'ter message."
the other smelled of salt, all silvertuft and corsair mien.
"don't be tellin' me dat she brought me more sailors."
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]