Moonglow
Theta

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,247 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
It had been some time since Kigipigak had sparred. He did not recognize this woman until she mentioned this, and as soon as the offer came to spar again his grin faltered. His mind spun while he went through various emotions so quickly that he'd never identify them all; but then he grinned again, awareness arriving in a lightbulb moment.

She had seemed familiar before! The scars had changed things, and his busy mind (focused on work, and on the protection of Kukutux, or the village). His tail lifted and drifted to-and-fro.

Yes! Yes, I would of course spar again. It would take some time before she was healthy enough, he thought. It had certainly taken him months before he had felt capable after his own near-death; and here she was, facing possible injury or infection, following the village to the glacier! She was made differently from many wolves.

But I will judge when we can spar. He advised. Your wounds need much tending, and you require much rest. We should find you something fresh to eat! They could hunt; or, if the idea repulsed her as he thought it might, perhaps find some fish frozen in the many creeks and rivers of the wilderness, which would aid her recovery.

Let us return to the camp. You can rest there and speak with Kukutux about your worries. I will go and find something! It was a good plan. It gave Kigipigak something to focus on that wasn't Sakhmet, for a change.
Messages In This Thread
tulugaksiyyuk - by Kigipigak - November 16, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: tulugaksiyyuk - by RIP Fury - November 16, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: tulugaksiyyuk - by Kigipigak - November 16, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: tulugaksiyyuk - by RIP Fury - November 21, 2021, 05:38 PM
RE: tulugaksiyyuk - by Kigipigak - November 23, 2021, 03:41 PM
RE: tulugaksiyyuk - by RIP Fury - November 23, 2021, 08:04 PM
RE: tulugaksiyyuk - by Kigipigak - November 23, 2021, 08:21 PM
RE: tulugaksiyyuk - by RIP Fury - November 24, 2021, 05:18 PM
RE: tulugaksiyyuk - by Kigipigak - November 26, 2021, 10:01 PM