Lion Head Mesa اجعلني ملكة malaka
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
the pharaoh hungered not for his collection, or his prized jewel, but his wife.
jawahir had returned after their lovemaking had concluded; not in entirety, but once the scent of satsu's want had alleviated to the point that the hebsut could breathe freely again, they were content to return to duty.
before, they had roamed far and wide to satisfy their own wants.
jawahir lingered now in the deadlands outside the palace, where the mazoi often ended their days. poking around the barracks.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses sent away his guards and his retinue. he stalked the redmade flatlands until he found the upright and distant form of jawahir.
"my jewel," pharaoh whispered in a tone he had only ever used with the hebsut; his eyes were fastened upon the object of his want. "will you come back to the palace now?"
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
he had no idea where the jewel had been, all this time. too caught-up with teaching his own wife how to love him.
jawahir knew how; they had found all the pleasure points of ramesses' heart and body. to be second to satsu of all people felt wretched.
but it was also a relief to see him hunting for the hebsut.
perhaps he tired of his woman, thought jawahir as they snaked close, pressing themselves against his gilded figure.
my lord, command me.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
perhaps a time skip :o

"i would rather worship you."
and so pharaoh did, lingering as long as he was able until the conflagration burned through him and he existed in the following glow.
there was no sense of time with jawahir.
presently ramesses sat up to watch his jewel with a warm possessive tilt to his lapis eyes. "i want the prince married off. i want you to go to our ally — which was it? with the red man who was so rude. brecheliant."
"if they do not harbour a princess, then i will — go to mereo myself," he sniffed, clearly disgusted by the idea.
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
to be adored;
to give adoration.
for jawahir there was little difference.

and after, talk of politics.
the prince? for once the coywolf was out of the loop. they had not been privy to any change in status.
a burning jealousy came then.
satsu, she must carry the lord's children!

kissing him roughly along the neck, jawahir tries not to dwell on the potential shifting of the sands.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"ah —" he purled, and explained how a foxfaced man had finally gained his way into the palace, and revealed that the young crowfeather was a prince to his people. now ensconced in proper chambers, he was halfway ready to be wielded.
"he is resistant. he wants to leave. but he can barely stand. i will use this time to change him to our cause, and what better way than a beautiful creature he might see each day?"
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
there is the truth of it.
jawahir is smiling, letting their previous feelings simmer somewhere in the dark rather than so openly; to think that the injured boy was a prince!
given the boy's attachment to germanicus, it might be a more difficult pairing. they would not hide this tidbit, for surely ramesses knew, or suspected something.
but yes, i will go. i will see to brecheliant. if not for a wife, a husband for the boy.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses laughed aloud. "he is a perfect little ganymede. my interest in him remains, though i do not think he will ever be interested in such sensations." not with pharaoh, after all. 
"his union must produce children," he murmured, nipping along one silken ear. "he may pursue his taste in men afterward, as a proper and discreet husband might."
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
jawahir did not want to leave.
the orders were clear, though so was pharaoh, inviting with each touch.

it will be done. he will be married off - either to those of the backwater fen-people, or someone else. do not waste your time with travel, my lord; if nothing can be found there, i will take myself to mereo. better that jawahir go than someone of importance. or i could journey elsewhere. there are many people we could reach out to - and grow your influence. so that one day he would reign over all, as the sunlight of the dawn.

it was a relief that the lord-sun was fixated upon the prince. better than to hear of satsu, or of them together. the hebsut was willing to share the other fellahin with ramesses but when it came to that stupid girl he had chosen, only animosity remained.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"the woman qiao has gone to mereo. you keep from the canyon." it was not a request. he would rather know jawahir roamed the flatlands than have the jewel in reach of that insipid general.
"brecheliant first. inform whichever girl you find that the mesa is a more pleasant place than whatever peasant hill she finds herself. after that, i give you free rein, jawahir."
the hebsut of akashingo, greatly treasured. greatly trusted.
"you may take sayf with you if you would like."
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
oh?
of course, my sun.
jawahir would do anything. their plan need not include mereo if someone else had been sent; they did not know this qiao at all, and began to wonder what exactly had transpired during their trip abroad to walkabout... but it was not important, at the same time. better to deal with it later.

a grin. i will be alright, alone. it was the way of the kinz to scatter, to gather, to scatter again; the taste of the open road was so recent to the hebsut's tongue, they were glad not to give it up yet.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses was not yet ready to surrender jawahir. and yet he must, for there was a greater game at play here than only the jewel or crowfeather. pharaoh wished to consolidate power in the entire south. outposts. marriages. 
he knew the dance of politics and how best to show his strength — or veil it.
"go soon," pharaoh urged, "but not now."
he kissed the nape he had nipped and seized in long times before.
a while longer; jawahir brought ramesses a peace that not even satsu had engendered.