Ankyra Sound straight down out of the world with my fingers
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Daywalker watched from a place of shadows in the trees as a boy fell into the Sound from a different place.
He was soon followed by another, but no more wolves came after the female, so far anyway.

Fury held her ears forward to catch what was being said. Murmurs, from where she was, but just from sight alone she could tell that the scent markers were noticed. 

That the attempted claim was noticed. 

She couldn't quite tell the immediate emotions on their faces, but now was a time as good as any to make herself known, she thought. 
Or, perhaps, she could linger in the shadows a bit longer and eavesdrop, gauge the information she would gain from such a thing...

Fury mulled over these choices carefully. 

Perhaps it would be best, right now, to be known. 
With that decided, the behemoth ran out of the trees and started toward the pair with concern carefully writ across her scarred features.

"Hail!" She called, looking quickly to the collapsing of stone and ice, then back to the female and younger man. She would slow to a trot as she got closer;
"I heard the ice break and came as soon as I could. Is everyone okay?" Fury would stop a decent two yards from them with huffing breath, assuming the female of the pair was a motherly figure in some way, and would be against the Warmaiden getting close and personal so suddenly if either of them was hurt. 

Like Blackwater, she and hers would play the part of benevolence to get to where she wanted to be.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 01:16 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 02:49 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by RIP Fury - February 05, 2022, 03:36 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 05, 2022, 07:10 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 06, 2022, 10:30 AM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 07, 2022, 03:20 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 15, 2022, 11:15 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 24, 2022, 07:00 PM
RE: straight down out of the world with my fingers - by Loko - February 25, 2022, 07:37 PM