Hideaway Strath Get Jinxed
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pack Formation 
I'm gonna forward date this to like....midnight of 2/26/2022??? To allow for travel time lol. @Arashi and @Halcyon if he came with! <3

They had traveled, once more with little rest and few chances to hunt in between stretching miles. 
Fury lead the way, down the length of the coast as much as possible, cutting through just before Shadewood and the Two Rivers Isle. 
Past the Bogs, past Nimbus Summit. Through Golden Glade, and finally, upon midnight, Fury smiled with silent relief as they passed through the mountain peaks, one of the only entrances into the Strath and it's two immediate neighbours, the Morass and the Ravine. 

Fury crossed a series of rocks in a shallower part of the icy river, trusting Arashi to be right behind her as she placed paws onto the  grounds of the Strath once again. 
Taking a deep breath, Fury exhaled with relief as she looked at the expanse of trees, the mountains giving a sense of security as hope sparked in her breast, that she could raise her children and hopefully even her pack here in peace for many months to come.

Quickly, Fury looked to Arashi, and began searching for a place to make her whelping den. A deep den, protected from the elements. Yes, that's what she needed. She didn't ask the soldier/s with her to help. There was a dire task for Arashi ((and Halcyon if he came too)) to fulfill - keep an eye out for other wolves. Make sure they were alone here before laying down the necessary scent markers.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Tick. Tick. Tick.

An unseen clock measured the time. It was a great distance they traveled. Little rest. Hungry bellies. Scorching feet, frigid from the fire-like nips of the cold weather. 

Many struggles were present along the way, but they managed nonetheless.

Arashi could tell when their destination had been found. Fury had not been specific as to where they were going, but between the look she passed to him and the breath of relief when they stepped within the Strath, he knew. It was a hard sign to miss.

With their future home in sight, tasks were to be delegated and achieved. 

Dens would need be found. The territory would need be checked for any strays. Borders would need be marked.

Though, as to which Fury wanted done first, Arashi had a faint idea.

The territory ranges wide. How far do you intend for the borders to stretch? It wouldn't be my place to chase away any from a strip we will not claim. The query was made with the assumption that the land would need to be checked before it could be marked. Given that the pale Warcheif was pregnant, he would likely hold the responsibility of maintaining their privacy and security.

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury looked to Arashi as he asked where the borders would go. 
She thought about this for a long moment before decreeing "The Saints will not share any territory inside this valley with other packs or strays. But the tightest borders must go to the outskirts of the swamp and into the ravine to the northeast." 
She trusted Arashi to be able to find the places she named, and to not fall to his death in the suddenness of the Bonesplinter that was beyond the trees in the direction she noted.
Health (100/100)
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
The bushi nodded once, signifying that he understood.

And what would you have me do with any strays I encounter? This was the last query Arashi would have for the Warcheif. Albeit, an important one.

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Try to recruit them if you can. If you can't, try to get them to leave the area. Without violence if possible, due to our low body count. If they refuse to get out, call for me." She responded before looking back to the trees and beginning to head for them. There were no fresh scents so far here, but Fury was cautious and they needed to assure nobody else was trying to lay a claim upon the valley. 
A similar incident to what happened on the Sound was unwanted, and unnecessary.
Health (100/100)
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

With a nod of finality, Arashi would speak his parting words.

I will see it done. A brief affirmation, but stated with devotion and placidity. 

Awaiting a formal dismissal, the bushi would not yet depart. When given, his frame would vanish quickly, an eagerness in his step. He had work to do.

1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury nodded once. 
A firm movement to signal his dismissal. 

With that, she too would disappear, fading into the trees to search for a place to put her whelping den.
Health (100/100)