Lion Head Mesa duat
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
Private 
ramesses was not a man who put stock in attentiveness. his day-to-day was planned and handled by his attendants, and he spent a good deal of it planning the expansion of his kingdom.
he had not gone back to visit satsu nor his children, and did not plan to visit unless summoned by the queen. there was nothing for him to do there. 
and so it was perhaps only instinct that told the man of tavina's strangely split focus. sometimes she could not be found. today was one such and ramesses did not summon another to follow her scent. he did so himself, trailing until he came to the darkness of the unexplored catacombs, and there he caught a trace of @Jawahir. the pharaoh's jaw slackened with surprise, then tightened in annoyance. 
why did his jewel hide? when had the coyote returned?
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
My lord! Jawahir's voice carries, winding sharply through the dark to where the man waits, glowing faintly where his fur is gilded. The hebsut moves so close to hide their own shape, bestowing kisses to the pharaoh's throat as they oft did at other more appropriate times.

They knew how to tuck their body close and to be alluring, but not with the added bulk of motherhood upon them. It was an added complication which Jawahir had not considered in their haste to distract the man from what lay among the shadows and the stone.

There is a visitor -- a girl, from Brecheliant. As you requested of me. And so the coyote claimed, pulling back enough to bow humbly before the lord, yet those pitted eyes did not once blink or turn away from Ramesses.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
before ramesses could realize that the scent he had caught was one of birth and blood, jawahir was near him. his jewel's mouth was heated upon his skin and his head was turned at once. "i waited long for you," pharaoh whispered in a husky tone of need. jawahir still ensnared him and still he was unaware.
brecheliant. jawahir's eyes held him and ramesses could not look away. "so you have made a way for our future princess after all."
she could wait. the royal man reached eagerly for jawahir. "why did you not come to me?" ramesses breathed, nipping for the smooth column of the jewel's throat. his mind chanted that something was amiss but the royal pushed it all away.
Akashingo
NPC
279 Posts
Ooc —
Why did you not come to me?
I was ill, lord, Jawahir answered swiftly, and then smiled, and kissed him readily across the jaw. Tugging at the fur hanging from his cheek as if to preen him.

I will take you to her. She is waiting by your royal chambers.
From here the hebsut rounded to Ramesses' other side and hoped to draw him away from the catacombs, their telling smells, and the secrets hidden in their passages.

He would not find the two newborns even if he were to look himself - they were deep within, where only someone nimble could reach. Jawahir was enflamed by a mother's protective instinct and was more intent because of it.

Meeting you might tempt the girl away from Crowfeather entirely, but that is a worthy risk. A jest, meant to keep the man's spirits high as they moved away together.
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
something was truly changed.
but jawahir beckoned him away, employing the same brand of charm and flattery that had so endeared them to pharaoh, and he to the knowing, lithe body.
there was no one within akashingo who could bring such a wealth of sensation from jawahir, not in such a specific way.
and so with a final glance toward the cloying and unexplored darkness he came away, moving to the jewel's side with an eye blind to the changes of that beloved figure; he kissed and was kissed, laughing aloud.
"what am i to do with a princess?" but the idea was quite tempting; crowfeather was not keen upon marriage. why not keep an allied bride? 
ramesses would follow where jawahir led.