The Tangle [M] And roar beside the lions thinking how is it so easy
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Like a cat, she arched her back before she sprinted away, darting through the darkness with Augur following close until Ashlar again came into view. She nipped playfully at him as she passed by, noticing his sudden drop in momentum and spirit. 

A glance over shoulder revealed what she thought was another playful invitation from Augur,  though Ashlar’s enthusiasm seemed to have faded the moment Augur arrived. He didn’t look angry, though- but he certainly did look disappointed. 

She motioned toward Ashlar with the nod of her head, hoping Augur would follow. So she trotted toward the now-sullen Ashlar, tail swinging side to side in an apology. She knew this might end up being harder than she’d wanted it to be.

”Ashlaaaar,” she said, moving forward to greet him with an affectionate nuzzle should he let her. It did not escape her notice that both males bore the same pack scent.
”You know each oder, no?
Bot’ from Redtail Rise.
An’ bot’ of you I know as well,
From de softness in your eyes. 

I have a question for de each of ye,
If you will give me some time.
But if dere be an ounce of hostility,
I will beat your sorry behin’.
Savvy?”
She asked. She wanted civility and compliance from both of them.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And roar beside the lions thinking how is it so easy - by Chacal - April 17, 2022, 11:20 AM