Moonglow
Theta

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,247 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
Sharing a brief moment of tenderness with his wife, Kigipigak pecked Sakhmet's cheek with his nose and then turned his attention forward, where the sound of a return call spawned from. He smiled and moved away from his family so that he'd be the first to greet the woman as she arrived.

She was warm and inviting to him, to them; and when she asked after Moonglow, Kigipigak nodded. His tail swat the air a few times as he said, We are! I am surprised to find you here but I am glad. What is it you called your village? Winterglade?

It was a forest home which reminded him of Natigvik, and he wondered if there was a winding river here too, but did not ask. Instead he motioned to his wife who had gone to collect the two wandering boys, further afield.

My wife and I, we settled our own village near the glacier. We call it Natigvik! And those two there, our sons, I have brought to show to Kukutux. He is beaming as he returns his eye to Lote.

We intended to cross through the forest — but maybe we will stay here a day or two, if you allow? Who follows you?
Messages In This Thread
tikigakvik - by Kigipigak - June 07, 2022, 01:45 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Lótë - June 08, 2022, 10:15 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Keyni - June 08, 2022, 10:27 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Kigipigak - June 08, 2022, 11:24 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Fjall - June 10, 2022, 07:45 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Lótë - June 21, 2022, 06:55 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Kigipigak - June 30, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Lótë - July 01, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Kigipigak - July 09, 2022, 12:26 PM