Moonglow
Theta

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,247 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
They would stay in the forest for a few days, then. It was good to know there were so many friends in this part of the wilds, and for a moment Kigipigak was envious of the close proximity of villages. He had chosen the river out of need rather than want; Sakhmet had been pregnant at the time and quickly could not travel, but they had made it a home anyway. It wasn't something he could blame anyone for but himself.

Lote spoke quickly of the changes to their life. A son! A growing village soon to be christened. I am glad that your people do so well, he answered earnestly. We will stay with you for some nights, and I will hunt and help your village.

He followed the woman and looked upon the trees with a smile. It was a beautiful place to call home.

Natigvik claims the river beneath the glacier. It is ruled by my wife, as is the custom of my people, but we also have the kind-hearted Amalia, and a seer called Cerne. They are both of great help to us and the boys.

Oh, had he mentioned his sons? Kigipigak was always ready to boast about their growth, their strength, their different personalities — whereas once he might've flaunted his own progress in life, now his focus was the two boys. Akkuma and Kivaluk, the boys, are very close. I do not see them visiting with the adults yet but they are still young. I think they would benefit from friends their own age.
Messages In This Thread
tikigakvik - by Kigipigak - June 07, 2022, 01:45 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Lótë - June 08, 2022, 10:15 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Keyni - June 08, 2022, 10:27 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Kigipigak - June 08, 2022, 11:24 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Fjall - June 10, 2022, 07:45 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Lótë - June 21, 2022, 06:55 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Kigipigak - June 30, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Lótë - July 01, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: tikigakvik - by Kigipigak - July 09, 2022, 12:26 PM