Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,265 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
Rodyn had been traveling, had met a few new wolves, had hunted some of the things he needed. He would need to travel further for the fact that he would need to hunt the little brother weasels eventually, but they were not until winter was fully upon them. It filled him with a sense of dread, truthfully, to be on his own come winter, but he would do his best.

He was thrown from his silent musings as he stepped into maples. The furs dropped from his maw and he stared all around him, and tears sprang to his eyes. It reminded him of home. Where the Autumn wolves had lived and breathed and loved. The tears ran freely from his eyes. He sniffled, and licked at the snot that had gathered there. So beautiful. A strange panging for his mother and his father, tightened against his ribs, but it quickly subsided. He was where he was supposed to be, where he was needed and wanted to be.

He licked at the gentle pieces of the trees, the sweet swap a treat he hadn't had in almost two years. He smiled to himself, and settled to his haunches. He looked all around, he would need to head for the land where the herds dwelled soon. Study them and hopefully find a hunting partner to fell one or two.