Moonglow
Theta

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,245 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
The ire that Kigipigak felt, knowing that he had left his family open to compromise by someone such as Void, did not fully taper out from his spirit the longer that he spent with Amalia. It still sparked alive at his core. However, there was nothing he could do about things now. Amalia shifted the conversation back to the trip away - as if it were as simple as that! A trip. It was so much more convoluted.

My favorite part was coming home! Kigipigak answered. I missed my boys, I missed my wife. To be called away in such a sudden manner was not something I chose; to be drafted to war with others I do not know, and be made to answer to a man I do not like, was not so great. But now he was rambling a bit, and knew it was uncouth for a leader to do such. Kigipigak did not want to worry Amalia or anyone here in the village - nor did he want to carry Tulimaq through the village in this way.

I suppose the training was not so bad. I did meet many young warriors of Tartok. It is good to see my people thrive.
Messages In This Thread
Watching - by Amalia - September 16, 2022, 11:31 AM
RE: Watching - by Kigipigak - September 16, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Watching - by Amalia - September 16, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: Watching - by Kigipigak - September 23, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Watching - by Amalia - September 23, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Watching - by Kigipigak - September 23, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Watching - by Amalia - September 23, 2022, 09:47 PM
RE: Watching - by Kigipigak - October 03, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: Watching - by Amalia - October 03, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: Watching - by Kigipigak - October 09, 2022, 08:44 PM