Hideaway Strath it's the god of cigarettes and youth
215 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
joining maybe? let's see how it goes :)
@Fury

the sweep had revealed nearby scents as he plucked along the foliage. trails that passed through on a track to one place.

the only way to get the place, truthfully.

and the border was thick enough to alert him to the presence of a pack. well maintained. close enough to smell it meant he was likely close enough to have been spotted already.

still he lingered for a moment, wondering if he should turn around.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
<333

Fury was patrolling the northern borders when she caught a scent.
A scent not of the pack.
Trotting through the Strath with her tail held high, she eventually came upon the young man.

She stopped a few lengths from the boy, eyes inquisitive instead of murderous.
"This is the home of the Saints. I am Fury, their leader. What can I do for you?" She introduced, voice toned to be somewhat softer as to hopefully not scare the boy away.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
215 Posts
Ooc —
she was large and scarred.

truthfully he expected her to, well, eat him? he guessed something along those lines. she did not even warn him off. instead she spoke to him with the closest thing he could fathom to be warmth from such a formidable sight.

i didn't mean to — immediately lapsing into blame. what else was new? awkwardly he shuffled his paws against the earth, head hunched below his shoulders. i was looking at plants. i didn't mean to...come this close.

but he kind of sort of had, hadn't he?

his nose was not broken, he could have turned around at any point!

veran. he offered meekly.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury offered a honeyed smile.
This boy, Veran, was very timid, she figured. Maybe she could change that...
"We have plants and herbs inside this valley. If you would like to join us, i can lead you to my medics." She said, waving her tail a time or two to show good will.
She needed to show it, she felt, for such a skittish boy as the one in front of her.
Health (100/100)
215 Posts
Ooc —
his ears pushed up, tall a top his narrow frame. boyish despite his growing age.

oh. you'd...do that? but he wasn't arguing or refusing her offer. he was very much prepared to follow after her like a lost puppy.

maybe he could learn something more here. become something vital.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury's warm smile never faded.
"The offer is ripe for the taking, if you want a place to call home." She confirmed, waving her tail another time or two for added air of benevolence. 

Granted, the giant was not always so. But hopefully this lost soul never had to be on the recieving end of the true malevolence.
Health (100/100)
215 Posts
Ooc —
maybe he should have asked more questions. perhaps he should have done a lot of things differently.

instead he only offered a near breathless response.

yes. please. i will help your medics as much as they need.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The young man accepted, which earned an approving smile from Fury. 
With an invitational jerk of her muzzle, she turned and began prowling back within the depths of the Starth, tail swaying with the expectantation that Veran would follow her within his new home. If not, she was certain her words would be clear enough of an invite - 

"Come then, I will show you to them." She said over her shoulder.

We can fade here if you'd like? <3
Health (100/100)