Lion Head Mesa manganese
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
tavina was deviated from her path by a gasping servant: pharaoh waylaid her yet again to see the queen @Treva.

the woman was tired and sharp-edged already, and she had a journey ahead of her. but she went all the same, asking for her presence to be announced and bowing gracefully into the shabti's presence when admitted. "pharaoh sends me to gather any messages for brecheliant."
328 Posts
Ooc —
it was good to see the face of the sesh in such...questionable times. treva was not oblivious, even if she played the part very well sometimes.

come, she beckoned the sesh into her room as she sent sayf out to gather a bundle. the journey would not be far or long, but she would not send out the sesh with nothing. even if she meant to take bayek with her.

i give you a good message to send. her eyes shone bright despite her own tired edge clinging loosely. i would like to hold a winter feast with brecheliant as our guests. i would like there to be song and stories, that their little ones can enjoy too if they so wish to.
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
tavina wondered if this unassuming and kind woman knew the contents of her husband's own message.

the sesh blinked. her queen wished to extend a fanciful invitation, another feast. no sacrifice this time, and little ones to come as well. her smile was smooth. "that's a very fine idea. i will bring it to them immediately."
328 Posts
Ooc —
and i am sending you with a bundle. i know the trip is not long but i can't — oh! she felt a soft bubble up of something more emotional for the woman. you will be taken care of even when you are away.

a soft declare of some kind. she was prepared to make sure the medjay carried these things off with them.

do you take only bayek with you, tavina?
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
tavina realized she had become so very fond of the queen. let ramesses and makono split into their foolish factions; she had what she needed here.

"thank you, thank you truly, queen," the sesh said softly. "i'll be happy to take whatever you like." at the mention of the medjay she nodded. "i travel light. it is faster."
328 Posts
Ooc —
it is smarter that way. and she had come to learn that the knowledge of tavina was pointed and vast.

i should not keep you! go, say your goodbyes if you have any. her eyes shimmered with warmth there before she motioned towards the door. the medjay @Bayek will have your bundle when you depart!

for there could be no other way, no other choice.
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
"i have said goodbye to nala! i will leave now, great one. and i will bring you a report when i am back."

tavina smiled, made a low obeisance, and if not stopped, she would turn for the door and depart.