Sequoia Coast [m] It's like a whole new side of me
Brecheliant
Sciathán
726 Posts
Ooc — Me
"But ain't being boys and girls just definitions? Frames of what you should or should not be?" Dwin countered, still not getting, what was the difference between her worldview and that of the transgeder person. "My body is also not a definition of who I am. I could be a frog and still hold onto my inner Dwinness," this was odd, but then, who was she to judge other people's choices. "What is it that makes you feel more a boy than a girl?" she asked next.

"People in pairs ploughing through parsley bushes? Looking for children?" she tilted her head to the side, trying to imagine, what Rykor had meant with her veiled comments. "How can that be painful and bloody? The plants smell odd, though. I - personally - do not like that at all," she shared. "How do you know that we all are created the same way - do you remember, how you came into this world? If not, how do you know for sure that this was the way you tell me it is? That this applies to everyone?" 

"Adopted?"
Dwin's expression was incredulous for a bit - when she returned home, Maia would have a-a-a-a lot of explaining to do. "Does that change things? I mean, if me being adopted saved my mom blood and pain, then it must be a good thing? A beautiful outcome without the hurt - ain't that preferable?" she asked. "Say - it is true that, what you think about baby-making is right - would you still prefer pain over a less painful alternative?" she asked. "I think that parsely bushes are always a better option. Even if they do not smell right."

"Satisfy you - how? If you are hungry, you can always hunt yourself?" Dwin was a good soul and always had a helpful suggestion up her sleeve.
Messages In This Thread
[m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 01, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Ceridwen - January 10, 2023, 02:27 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Rykor - January 12, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Ceridwen - January 12, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 12, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 12, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 11:06 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 02:59 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 14, 2023, 08:35 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 14, 2023, 09:07 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 18, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 18, 2023, 02:52 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 19, 2023, 11:30 AM