Sequoia Coast [m] It's like a whole new side of me
Brecheliant
Sciathán
726 Posts
Ooc — Me
"No, it doesn't," Dwin replied after a bit of thought. "Inner-Dwinness - remember. It stands above all genders and body-meat-bone formations," sure the stories she had been told as a kid had a wealth of gender defining stuff, but she had always assumed that all names could work both ways. After all - one of her aunts was called Jupiter and that did not stop her from being awesome. She did not know much about her, but a wolf with such a name could not be anything but!

"Whatever you say..." Rykor was so convinced about her truth that it simply begged Dwin to doubt it. If you were 100% sure about something, there was a good chance you were wrong. No one could ever know everything, but you could be wrong about a lot of things. In Dwin's case - she did not claim to be the wise witch of the village, but she had an answer to every question and counter-argument to every argument. And simply crazy facts that would make true facts stand in the corner and smoke nervously.

"But why would you do it, if it hurts? Ain't that wrong to sign up for pain willingly?" she asked - there had not been a day in her early childhood, where she had not tripped, fallen, tumbled, bruised, got scratched and otherwise hurt, because of her thirst for exploration. Pain was an element she preferred not to have ever. Unknowingly Rykor had achieved something, what she might have intended to do. "If there is no other way of finding children than through pain - I never want to have children," she said seriously. "Frankly speaking, what you tell me, sounds positively awful. Who would in their right mind want to do it?" she scrunched her nose. Parsley beds sounded a lot nicer.

On topic of itch and pleasure she asked: "Have you ever tried? I mean, sure you cannot reach every itchy spot on your body with your paw, but surely there are options?"

That's the joy, isn't it?
Messages In This Thread
[m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 01, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Ceridwen - January 10, 2023, 02:27 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Rykor - January 12, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: It's like a whole new side of [m]e - by Ceridwen - January 12, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 12, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 12, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 11:06 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 02:59 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 13, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 13, 2023, 03:54 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 14, 2023, 08:35 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 14, 2023, 09:07 AM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 18, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Ceridwen - January 18, 2023, 02:52 PM
RE: [m] It's like a whole new side of me - by Rykor - January 19, 2023, 11:30 AM