Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Private 
Reyson left the healing den. He and Meadow were, well they weren't fixed, but at least they were doing better. He moved towards the nearby water sources. His mouth feeling dry and strange. His throat working overtime. Large head bent to drink deeply before he lifted and looked around.

He really should check on his friend @Maxim. He was quite awful really. He hadn't checked in with him once since he found out his daughter had died. But Reyson wasn't sure how to make him feel better. He had lost his own daughter in a tragic way too, but it was also so very different. And he remebered how he had just wanted to be alone in that grief. He had been alone in that grief, because. He sighed. Still made him a shit friend.

He stood indecisive for a moment. Then shook his head, disgusted with himself. And he went in search of the dark man.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
and maxim would be in the gentle clearing of wraen's rest. looking for a sign of life that might lead him further.

a stray feather, a track in the fresh snow.

he thought he had seen a crown sweep through the clearing earlier. yet wherever it had gone was not obvious.

but there, a sound, could it be? something for him to set out upon tracking?

his head turned and green eyes landed softly on the familiar form of —

reyson,

learing ptero from towhee. words that are signed will be portrayed -like this-
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
[quote="Maxim" pid='563966' dateline='1677644365']

There had been a clearing added and Reyson had heard tell that it had been named, but what the name was he hadn't heard. It was something to do with Towhee though. He though on the name of his waterfall, or the name that Tamar didn't seem to like that he would have to fix.

Blue eyes took in is friend's body position. The sadness on his face and in his eyes and his heart went out to him. He dipped his head.

Voice quiet, concerned. Hello Maxim.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
he did not miss the softness in reyson in those moments. a confident man who toned it down for a grieving father. suddenly he wished to dance around the elephant in the room.

have you been settling well? resting as needed?

he wished they both could be dissolved of their griefs with only a night's rest.

such was impossible.

Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
It was clear Maxim didn't want to talk of his own grief so Reyson wouldn't. He gave a slight nod and then shifted his weight, listening to the questions. Ears twitching forward and then back.

I think so and yes I am. resting more than I ever had before. It's rather boring, but not in a bad way. I still go for runs, and keep myself busy physically. But my brain has began to quiet at least for now.

He didn't mention Germanicus or Meadow in his conversation either, because he didn't know what Maxim did or didn't know.
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
i struggled when i first came here. the transition from such harsh order to freedom — mereo had not been a prison, but order and rules were not flexible in any regard. i kept patrols frequent here. but, ah, perhaps i was spoiled to have towhee to keep me busy too.

his smile became boyish and coy. even if the tiredness and sadness of recently events clung to him still in other places.

perhaps you can join me on my tracking somedays now. i have turned my aim towards hunting.

Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
He hadn't been struggling until recently. Now he felt so disjointed he wasn't sure what to make of any of it.

Reyson chuckled. But that is a good spoil type. That i am glad you have my friend.

Reyson had lived his entire life with a set of rigid rules. He didn't pass them on and he didn't deviate. Now there was so much freedom he was almost unsire what to do about it.

I will be glad to hunt with you. reyson enjoyed hunting. As much as he had enjoyed his life to this point. It was nice to use your teeth and claws to feed the pack rather than protect it.