Lake Rodney oh it's not true, I don't wish harm upon you
191 Posts
Ooc — Box
All Welcome 
He had run too hard on too little sleep.

He didn’t go to the packs because he had simply collapsed beside the cover of a tree and slept for days it felt. When he finally came too, he needed to eat, to drink.

To think of his next moves.

He had a choice here. To try and find out where his father was, or heed to his pharaoh. He didn’t even know if his bullheaded loyalty was to her or to his duty. But…

Without Mereo breathing on his neck, he didn’t have much duty anymore did he.

He paused over the reflective surface of the lake, knowing that a pack was just there in the gentle rise of the caldera, but unsure if he was to approach. What he would say. He looked at the carved scars around his eye and frowned, deep.
Brecheliant
Family
788 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget had gone to visit Keen at the Moonspear but the woman hadn’t been there at the time. She didn’t stick around to speak to anyone else, though likely she could have; there was plenty to do back home. Bridget sighed and shook her head with a smile, glancing back at the peak. She’d been hoping for distraction, but hopefully whatever trip she was taking wouldn’t run too long.

Bridget allowed herself a brief detour by the lake, but was surprised when she quickly found herself not to be alone on the shore.

Don’t worry, I won’t be here long. Just grabbing a quick drink on the way home. If he was here for space she wouldn’t intrude on that.
191 Posts
Ooc — Box
The woman who joined him was objectively pretty, golden and red, and he gave a respectful dip of his head to her as he licked his whiskers clean.

Its alright. I lay no claim here, I will not chase you away. He spoke, trying his best to seem friendly. No reason to antagonize the locals.

I won’t be long here myself.
Brecheliant
Family
788 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Well that’s decent of you. She replied, her lips curling up into a grin. If she’d thought he was joking she might have added a wink, but something about this wolf spoke of a little more going on than appeared. He seemed distracted in a distinctly “I need to talk but might not” fashion. That or he just wasn’t much of a talker period.

If you aren’t here conquering the many resources, why are you here? Bridget asked, a small attempt to suss out which of the above options it was. Me, I’m enjoying the weather and avoiding responsibilities. Bit of an exaggeration on that second point, but it wasn’t entirely untrue.