Moonspear But See Me Once and See the Way I feel
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Alaric shifted through the pack lands. Dancing as he moved from stone to stone, a song in his head. Dancing and swaying he was enjoying life. He was close to the edge, one wrong step and down he would go, but he didn't care. It was a moment to feel alive, a moment to just exist.

He stopped to belt out the notes of the song. Following the range of it. Angsty and romantic and all inbetween.  Then he went back to dancing as if no one was watching. Black body swaying, tail moving to the beat, the paw steps inbetween.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn stretched out on the flat face of the rock he'd decided to nap on that day. He'd been lying there for a few hours now. Every time he told himself to get up, he dozed off again. That was just what happened when you had a full belly, which he had to admit was quite the perk to living with such a large pack.

He was about to doze off again when he heard ...well, he wasn't sure what he was hearing. It sounded like singing, but it also sounded like wailing. Curious, Penn rolled onto his belly and crept up to the edge of his perch to peer down. It was about a ten foot drop or so to level ground from where he rested, but it gave him a nice vantage point still to be able to spot Alaric prancing about the place.

Penn smirked and canted his head as he watched, then decided to break his silence by calling out to his friend, "Hey! You really need to take a piss or something?"
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric would have snorted had he been told his singing was like wailing. Because he was a good singer and he knew it, thank you very much. But he supposed it wasn't to everyone's tastes and that was quite alright. He kept up his stepping and jiving happy to be existing.

Alaric narrowed his eyes to study who was talking and then he grinned back and with a surefire snort.

Sure am. Come ere I'll give you a golden shower. Then he swept his tail up and over and with a chuckle he started to pick his way up the incline towards the other. He'd have to go around, but it wasn't so bad. And it was fun to be this close to death.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn grinned as he watched Alaric turn to him. He was pleased to see it didn't take long for recognition to light up his eyes. He grimaced at the response and shook his head, somehow still smiling in spite of the terrible mental image he'd been infected with.

"Yeah, I'm good, I bathed in some pig shit yesterday," Penn replied, 100% because he would rather do that than be peed on by his friend.

He shifted onto his side to watch as Alaric attempted the climb, lifting his chin to watch. "Hey, make sure you don't step on that snake right there," he called, just to fuck with his head a little for funsies.
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: So MUCH SWEARING< ALARIC

Alaric chuckled. I thought I smelled something foul. He was a jokester or tried to be. Sometimes his jokes fell flat, but he was doing his best.

Alaric kept going a eat shit grin on his face and he spoke. Well if I die I die motherfucker. Make sure you bury me ass up, so everyone kisses my ass alright. He had finally worked himself through the pack lands. 

Penn hadn't realized that Alaric was the way he was. Once he got there. And make sure you tell them it was like a titan boa or something okay. Not no little ass garter snake that got me, or rattler.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn quirked a brow, the smirk seemingly permanent on his lips. He wondered if Alaric realized the snake was entirely made up. Not that it mattered—Penn's goal had been to freak him out and make him paranoid that he was about to step on a rattler. Alaric, though, seemed entirely unperturbed by the added danger on his climb.

"Oh sure, I'll bury you right at the bottom of this hill," Penn mused aloud, 'Here lies Alaric, who stubbed his toe on a worm and fell down this very hill where he then died of his injuries.'" He canted his head thoughtfully, considering the eulogy for a moment before deciding it worked. Wolves died of stubby toes every day, after all.
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Arric kinda figured there wasn't snake. Penn just seemed that kind of wolf. he could see where it'd be grating for some. But he was a roll with the punches kinda guy so it was what it was.

Arric tsked with his tongue against his teeth. What kinda friend are you can't even make my death sound awesome, jeez man.

Alaric furrowed his brow. Gotta be like Here lies Alaric who totally kicked a murder worms ass, saved poor Penn from a most horrific death, but alas lost his life. Then you gotta like declare how you always loved me and you're gonna miss me and I was the hero you needed. Don't you got any imagination?

Alaric tsked again and shook his head, laughter in his green eyes.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
"I'm a terrible friend, ask anyone," Penn replied promptly, not at all bothered by the fact. He couldn't even think off the top of his head who even would refer to him as a friend. Certainly not Fenn. Her brother, maybe begrudgingly. He bet that Maia would still... And decided in that moment he'd have to track her down one of these days.

Focus, Penn.

"I have to say, I am a bit impressed," Penn mused aloud, "You are walking the line between delusion and imagination like a tightrope. I've never seen anyone with such skill." He smirked then, very amused with himself.
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

Alaric licked a tongue across his fang with a snick. I can see it. You dick. But you're a likable dick so I'll give you a pass.

There was a small dose of affection there for his friend. Alaric knew there was always more to the story. There was a reason everyone was the way they were. And he had learned to accept those different a long time ago. So was Penn not the greatest friend, sure at times, but Alaric also had a guess that if shit really went down. Penn would be one to show up, but he could always be proven wrong, but he doubted he would be. 

Alaric guffawed. I suppose so. They say there's only a fine line between Genius and insanity, so you know. He jested.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
"It's all this charisma," Penn replied, "There's just no controlling it. It's such a heavy burden to bear..." He heaved a mock sigh and shifted on the ground to get more comfortable before he snorted at Alaric's last comment. "And I love that line," he said honestly, "It's fun to use for jump rope."
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric snorted. Charisma my ass. I'm sure you're shoulders are so sore from carrying it right. he chuckled again and shook his head.

Alaric grinned. And he said nothing, though his first thought was to say or hang yourself with it. But it was clear wolves in the spear were already confused with his habits and likes. To share that type of dark joke, he wasn't sure if even Penn would like that. So he kept it to himself.

What're you doing out here? Away from Miss. Fennec?

Alaric didn't know a lot, but he knew his friend was often in the presence of the pale lady with a sharp tongue.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn nodded along, but didn't add anything to that line of conversation. It felt like it had run its course, and apparently Alaric felt the same. The question that came took him by surprise, though he supposed it shouldn't have. He did spend an awful lot of time with Fenn, though he didn't realize it was so much that others would take notice.

"Surprising as it is may be, she gets a little sick of me after a while," Penn answered with a smirk, "And by a while, I mean 20 or so minutes."
Moonspear
Councilor*
548 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alaric was donw with the conversation of his death wishes. Instead he tried to focus on Penn and what he was saying.

Alaric was a constant observer and being on the outskirts looking in more often than not. Well he learned things most didn't realize.

Alaric chuckled. well thats better than most that can only handle 5 minutes right? Moving up in the world my friend.

He jested and cajoled, but he was glad for him too.