Northstar Vale Abracadabra there's a rabbit in my hands
128 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
Alright, Leo - check it.

Jack pulled his head from a hole in the ground and produced the longest worm that he had ever seen. It nearly stretched the length of him. Its wriggly little body was clasped in his small front teeth, keeping it bound to his mouth. The taste of dirt was already upon his tongue so the worm's wiggling wasn't much of a discomfort.

One swallow, ready? Jack spoke to his sister's ghost.

With a slurp, he sucked the worm into his mouth.

The taste of dirt was swiftly replaced with one of regret.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson heard someone talking and took himself from the riverside towards the sound. Blue eyes taking in the area enjoying the quiet while they waited.

He came across the young son of Towhee and Maxim who reminded reyson si much of his father his heart squeezed. A tilt of his head, ear curled upward.

Jack?
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
128 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The boy's name turned his head sharply around. The tail of the worm was still hanging from his mouth. The rest of the squirming thing was fighting for its life, halfway down Jack's throat.

Reython? he lisped sloppily, sputtering dirt along with the man's name.

That was his first mistake. Jack felt the gag reflex before he could stop it. A horrible retching sound fought its way out of his mouth. With it, a super-length worm came halfway. The rest of the snack was still trapped, dangling in the back of his throat. Another gag caused his frame to shake.

Am I gonna die eating a worm?
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson saw the worm and stared in confusion. He had heard bugs were delicacies to some, but he didn't imahine a worm.

Then he was choking and Reyson grew worried. He wouldn't allow Towhee to lose anyone else.

Reyson rushed forward and smacked the boy hard on the back. Not sure if it would help, but not else certain how to help.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
128 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The smack did something to the young wolf.

Instead of sputtering, he gagged deep in his chest. The worm he'd attempted to swallow had started to move in reverse. Up the length of his throat until its wiggling body tickled at that dangly thing in the back. Another gag sounded and Jack hunched forward.

A long string of worm slipped from his mouth and curled into a pinkish, slobbery mess at his paws. His orangewash eyes were watery from the effort. Even so, when the young man lifted his head to meet Reyson's gaze, he smiled.
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Had he been a more squeamish man, he probably would have lost his lunch, but he managed to keep it down.

The young man smiled up at him and Reyson couldn't quite stop the chuckle or the shake of his head.

Quite and adventure you had today, Jack. Hmm?