Dragoncrest Cliffs I heard we're friends
Young Hunter
79 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
Redsky didn’t dare turn his back to the girls because he personally valued his tail and wanted to keep it in one piece so he slowly backed farther into his territory, eyes still trained on them though, waiting to see their reaction to the adult’s message
Sapphique
Pearl
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY POWER
316 Posts
Ooc —
miette had every intention of collecting a tail today — but those hopes dashed as maleah picked up the pace and wedged herself firmly between them with a nip that boxed miette’s haunch.

she shared a glowering look with astera. no fair! you are not MY MAWM! miette bellowed, stomping a foot. her protest was short lived as she saw redsky make his escape; this, she realized, was a fruitless errand. accepting defeat, but no less confident in her abilities, miette peered past maleah and issued one last threat: COME BACK ‘ERE AGAIN AN’ I TAKE YOUR TAIL, BOY!
137 Posts
Ooc — Meri
Away
With an eye roll at Maleah and a snap at the fleeing Redsky, Astera beckoned for Miette to follow her. She stormed off, leaving a trail of kicked up grass behind her. How could Maleah let him get away? One thing was for certain, if he ever showed his face here again, he wouldn't leave. Not on Astera's watch.

Astera out!
Sapphique
Sapphire
327 Posts
Ooc — Twin
maleah out as well!

Sobeille's screeching could be used as a torture device; if that did not crush the trespasser's desire to return to Sapphique, Maleah did not know what else would.
Her gaze holds firm. Now, Sobeille, and it shocked even her how smoothly the stern matriarchal tone came out of her, a crackle of thunder as she turns her attention then to Astera; the fleeing sheen of starlight now beckoning her friend forth. Don't try that again!
An exasperated huff leaves her lips, and after all children have made their departure, she turns back for the cliffs with a flick of salmon tongue over her lips. A job was certainly done, though she wasn't entirely sure what that job was.
Young Hunter
79 Posts
Ooc — Ryder
With the girls herded away, Redsky made a break for it and raced to the safety of his own pack. Man would he have a story to tell!

archiving here <3