Nova Peak Via Infinita
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
922 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Mulherin had never failed to respond to a summons. Today was no different. Masquerade smiled softly when they saw him appear in the distance, moving closer. When he stopped a few feet from them, their expression brightened even further as they reached out to nip fondly at his whiskers.

When they withdrew, their face grew more pensive. They wanted to tell him something, yet the Ulfr wanted to phrase it correctly. The last thing they wanted to do was upset their younger brother in any way. Masquerade also meant no insult to their comrades, though as time passed on, their preference only grew stronger.

I think articulation is an essential skill. I think it’s important for you—especially as a future leader—to be able to enunciate clearly and speak eloquently. I know you’ve picked up some speech patterns from mother. She can’t help it. But you can, they said, marigold eyes tight, and I’d like to help you with that and the rest of it, if you’ll allow me.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Via Infinita - by Raider - September 30, 2023, 10:25 AM
RE: Via Infinita - by Mulherin - October 02, 2023, 04:13 PM
RE: Via Infinita - by Raider - October 02, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: Via Infinita - by Mulherin - October 03, 2023, 01:20 AM
RE: Via Infinita - by Raider - October 03, 2023, 07:50 AM
RE: Via Infinita - by Mulherin - October 03, 2023, 04:36 PM
RE: Via Infinita - by Raider - October 03, 2023, 04:49 PM