Lion Head Mesa Cartilage
Akashingo
Sphinx
31 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
All Welcome 
In his chambers, he is put in a deep sleep. When the sun warms the redsands above and brings heat into his room, he rouses only to breathe. He rests and waits.

After a quiet meditation of only him and himself, he makes his leave to patrol the underground. Each day, Akashingo has seen him traversing through it as a lion, Head Guard to Rashepses. He takes time to consider the title in his head, and lets it rattle him.
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
noon t'ya, head guard.

cool, internal rock of the mesa hid many cracks and alcoves, too small for any man of size to consider. were a good thing, then, that he weren't one.

neb gucci laid with his forepaws crossed, tucked into a jagged indent in rock only slightly above the sphinx's natural line of vision.

( how he'd managed to scamper up there would be a tale for future generations to tell )

he eyed mesen-ka with a look of carefully played indifference.
[Image: GUCCISIG.png]
Akashingo
Sphinx
31 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
Mesen-ka sees only ahead! He marches forward with a soldiers foot. The palace will be safe again! This time, he is greeted by the face of a small man. The guard slowed only to look at this man, and he speaks from his chest, boisterous and burning with morning sunshine! He's happy to speak. "Good afternoon, small nobleman! It is a fine day!"
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
the noble bemusedly smiled, his large tail lightly sweeping the dust behind himself.

faahn it is. drawled he. what's got ya patrolin' wi' such vigor, good sir?

one batty ear rose higher than the other.

trouble? rumors? secret orders? gucci questioned with a small grin and wriggling eyebrows, to convey humor.
Akashingo
Sphinx
31 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
"Why, of course not! Should there be troubles, rumors or secrets, you would surely not hear it from me!" He smiles! He stops in his place. When he returns to his duty, he'll patrol twice as long for twice as hard. "I work as I always do. And why are you resting on such high stone, little nobleman? I will have to explain your death expertly should you fall!"
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
gucci's laugh was like a tiny, persistent bell, accentuated by the jingling of his collar.

ay! woe's mine, he breathed. picture th' bureaucracy! first noble t'die off a two-foot drop! he snickered into his daintily gloved paw.

...aah, good one, head guardsman. gucci stretched his legs to the side, in a cat's repose. 's it why his divine husbandness keeps ya near?
Akashingo
Sphinx
31 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
"Why, I should hope so, little nobleman!" He is laughing boisterous with his chest! A fine little man, this little nobleman! "There is no finer reason to keep a kingsguard." Mesen-ka gives a last goodbye before marching onward, but he's sure to remember this one finely. What a kind little nobleman, this little nobleman was! "May Ra with you, nobleman. I will be off to find more little noblemen amongst the palace." He will report back if he does. Mesen-ka takes his usual route this day.