Lion Head Mesa itching
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
209 Posts
Ooc — bon
All Welcome 
feel free to hop in!

in times like this, racharra felt fortunate that she was not one to hoard her findings.

the expedition would dawn soon, and once again she'd make the long treck to moontide. told to pack, she finds herself wishing to take very little.
she didn't know how far, all she knows is that it would be longer than the lake. as long as muat-riya's discovery, perhaps. her legs ache again at the mention of muat-riya so as quickly as she thought of it, she tosses it from her mind. if she gets wrapped up in the thought of how much she'll have to move again, she might rip the fur out of her mane.

at the very least it would not be a trudge through the desert during the hottest of seasons.
[Image: Illustration463-1-1.png]
 can't live without the trust from those you love
dandelion puffs on the breeze
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Flowers bloomed despite the season — Haizel would let no room be untouched by his desire to beautify the palace and the grounds it inhabited. Nor himself, a playful array of petals and leaves adorning his fur and (he hoped) his dirty hide would smell better. The giant's nose never quite worked right in terms of being a proper wolf.

His chamber itself was a beehive of activity! Finding better vessels to carry the things they produced. Fur-water made from flower petal and rainwater that trickled down from a skylight pinhole in his roof. 

Maybe someone wanted to try it? 

The deer-pelt had wrapped some in a small bundle of leaves and set about for a friend to try his creation on!
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
209 Posts
Ooc — bon
the smell of something pleasant yet sharp halts racharra's racing thoughts. not like that of a fly flitting by and more like a gentle nudge on the shoulder by a chatty friend. she was so lost in thought actyally that she hadn't realized there was someone nearby until the smell of.. that invaded her senses. she turns, and finds the source of the intruding smell.

oh. she stares, a blink finally breaking her out of her confused trance as she staightens. ..hello.
it was the deerskin, that was the source of the smell that now lures her in.
excuse me.. she swallows and clears her throat, marigold eyes caught between looking at haizhel and the deerskin he carries.
but what is it? th-the thing you have.
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
He slowly puts the skin down, as he... can't talk with his mouth full. I wanted to give Moontide something really special! Worked all day on it and I wanna see if others would like it! I soaked flower petals in water and it makes it smell good! Wanna be my tester? 

Haizel sat with a tongue-lolling grin, tail aflap behind him, excitement in those sunray eyes.
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
209 Posts
Ooc — bon
the hem's excitement is infectious, as racharra finds even her own tail swaying. she continues to glance at the flowers now unveiled by the deerskin.

i presume this is what you'll be offering for trade, then? she feigns nobility in her tone. i wouldn't mind testing. i can smell them already from here.
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
If Haizel felt happy before he got here, he definitely felt like he was going to burst with joy at her acceptance of his offer! Morning sun cresting upon the red palace danced within eyes glittering with its kiss upon sand dunes. 

He plucked up a few water-soaked petals and carefully tangled them at the base of his new bestest friend - wait that was Senmut and Toula! Who was bestest bestest friend? OH NO!! - 's ear, stepping back to admire his work!

The giant sat again, shaking with anticipation to discover her thoughts!

And also from the minor mind-break that was the question of who was his bestest friend. Did he really have a bestest friend?
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
209 Posts
Ooc — bon
she stands as still as the pillars of the palace as the flower is pressed behind her ear. 
the scent is even stronger now — its sickly sweet, much like the man before her. she smiles at him, and nods, convinced with the novelty.

it's nice. i'm sure moontide will love it. you might come back empty handed, even. especially during winter, where you'd be lucky to find a wilted flower let alone one that has bloomed. 
how long will they last for? do you know?
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
He didn't consider it a novelty, not really; in fact, it was more on the lines of a great invention that would surely make everyone super happy!

I'm glad you like it! he chuckled. Uh - ... what's... your name? I don't think we've met.

It kinda looked pretty on her, but then again, he was still planning on how he'd get petals behind Senmut's ears. Now that would make the deerpelt's heart soar because there was no way the priest would ever do it on his own.
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
209 Posts
Ooc — bon
racharra. and you? she's careful not to move too much to avoid losing the flower as she finds a seat on the floor. 

god forbid the magnificent thing fell on the dusty ground and all the magic was lost.
she wonders what kind of thought process occured to find something like this.