Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
992 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
@Kukutux remained away, yet sometimes he would hear her voice in the far distance, allowing her family to know she was well. The Sunman still missed his Moonwoman greatly and became ever the more quiet with her absence. Winter had been harder this year. His neck muscles and shoulders stiff from old injuries. He slept more through it then last year, awaiting the coming of spring. 

Now it had come and Aiolos felt the excitement in him stir. Not for a new possible litter between he and Kukutux, but instead for a herd of grandchildren. He imagined seeing them all together in the openness of the Glen. The thought brought a smile to his lips as he lounged outside the dens, soaking up the early sun.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Delta
183 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She could smell Springtime on the air; the days grew longer. Ciri looked forward to the lengthier hours of sunshine and imagined the sound of children playing as she strolled among the village. There was peace and joy to be found in Moonglow, and the swallow was determined to find it for herself.

Another lounged at the mouth of an ulaq, his rusted pelt kissed by the morning sunrays. Ciri paused to regard him a moment and found that she recognised his red pelt. He was leader alongside Kukutux, she recalled, having only ever seen him from afar. A thin smile curved on her dark muzzle as she shifted to approach.

Hello, she said brightly, a sway in her tail.
"And then the world started to exist again,
but it existed very differently."
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
992 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos was a reserved and quiet man, though this did not mean he wasn't attentive. Aiolos did his best to keep an eye on all within the safety of Moonglow's mountain borders, to ensure such safety. 

Hello. This one here, a recent member but known by his mate previously, he recalled as, Ciri, was it? He asks for confirmation, red ears twisting into her direction as she makes her way near. He lifts, pulling himself up into a sit. His own tail thumping lightly on the earth.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Delta
183 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He greeted her I return, and she pricked her dark ears on hearing her name on his tongue. Ciri felt her heart leap a little in her chest, appreciating that he recalled her moniker. That's right, she confirmed, her smile wide, and you are Aiolos? It's nice to finally meet you.

She lingered, glad for a proper introduction to Moonglow's Alpha male. I hope I'm not interrupting?
"And then the world started to exist again,
but it existed very differently."
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
992 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The Sunman nods, confirming his name when it is spoken. It is good to formally meet you too, Ciri. Then, after a moment. Oh, of course not...Just enjoying the quiet before the storm. A brow raises towards her, then he gives a playful grin. I'm sure I'll be expecting many more grandchildren this year to keep everyone on their toes. He knew of Vaire and Kivaluk's litters to come. Sialuk's in Moonspear, Ariadne's... he hoped to see one day.
moonglow daddy