Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,098 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
All Welcome 
Reyson continued his foray into the maplewood. Blue eyes taking in all that he could. Scoping out every little spot that he could that Meadow would like. He would make sure to give her a full report eventually. And he hoped he did this place justice. If luck was on his side. She m ay even already know of it. After all she had been here more than he.

He stopped for a moment to lift a leg and study the maple trees. Their deep green color. A soft smile on his face. How he loved the forest. He was at peace here.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Loner
40 Posts
Ooc — KT
Although he hadn't strayed far from @Ava Amara and @Anathema since they had been reunited, he found himself wandering alone one mournful afternoon. He felt the urge to run; the forest was claustrophobic compared to the wide expanse of the seaside.

The seaside.

That's where they were headed. He resented the islands and the memories he had there and did not wish to return, but he also did not wish to be separated from his siblings again. Blood was the only tie he felt beholden to.

After all, he had nothing else.

Rustling leaves drew his attention back to earth. Someone was resting, though this seemed to be no weary traveler. Unsure how to act around real, civilized beings, Hierophant waved his tail slow and called simply: Good day.
CLOSED for threads