do all future leaders need 50 posts at the point of initial application?
256 Posts
Ooc — summer
imagine starting a pack with multiple planned leaders but maybe one has 50 posts and the other doesn't have 50 yet. as long as the main planner has 50 can they submit the app and use the time post-application for the other to catch up? or is it more like, all planned leaders need 50 before greenlighting? since technically the first app doesnt require all future leaders to be named, right?

Quote:What would the pack's name be?
Which territory would you hope to claim?
What colors do you have in mind?
Would you use Greek ranks or custom (if the latter, what would they be?)?
Please write a short blurb about your potential pack. The more details, the better!

so you could just send through one leader and still get the green light, but not promote person b until they get 50? hope this makes sense, sorry if it's a dumb question or something lmao
I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
Good question!

If the application is presented with multiple prospective leaders and one of the leaders is not at 30/50, that particular leader cannot be a leader until they meet the requirements. We may ask for clarification about who the "boss" is - so long as the boss leader is at the requirements we usually green-light!

We do check, during formation of the pack, that the submitted leader[s] are all at 30/50. If they're not, we don't promote them.

If the application is presented and there is only one leader, and that leader is not at 30/50 at the time of application, the pack idea is automatically red lit.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
256 Posts
Ooc — summer
thank you so much, appreciate it<3
I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.