Redtail Rise You came home, but do i really care?
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar frowned trying to think, but he just couldn't remember. She did come back...but then she left again. He furrowed his brow trying in vain to remember and he just couldn't he expelled a sigh and a curse. Damn I can't remember when she came back. Were you there when she came back the first time? Gunnar looked down again, fighting the dull headache that threatened, headaches were becoming a nuisance. He hadn't meant to upset his brother as much as he did, he had just been hurt and angry and irritated.

Gunnar stared at his brother and shook his head, Uh mercury he never came back after the first time. When mom found out she was pregnant she hadn't seen him for weeks. So how could she have told someone, when she didn't even know what pack he was from? Gunnar shook his head a small smile on his mouth. Gunnar sighed, Hence why I said most of the time, most of the time. That was a shitty thing to do, to both of them. Well then I guess there's going to be more bastards out there aren't there? We could try and find them, but i doubt it and i'm pretty sure she wasn't. She didn't have her cycle or heat or whatever it's called again. And the first time he didn't do anything, because mom would have ripped his shit apart.

Gunnar studied the small cut and looked down, I can put something on that if you like Mercury. I'm sorry I hurt you. That was all he said and he made his lips tight.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 23, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 07:55 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 08:36 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 24, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 08:28 AM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - May 26, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: You came home, but do i really care? - by Gunnar - July 02, 2015, 06:54 PM