Moonspear i need coffee in an IV
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
[Image: 200w.gif]

arcturus felt relieved to see piper begin to turn around; it meant he wouldn't have to chase her -- she was too pretty, too strong for arcturus to want to exercise any sort of cruelty against her. he was sorry, in that same vein, to see her depart -- she was bewildering, but he somehow enjoyed being in the fiery reach of her shadow.

when she froze in second thought, the boy's gaze brightened -- perhaps she was turning around to say goodbye?

but no -- she asked if he was retarded.

arcturus practically hiccuped in shock, a strangled cry only half-escaping his throat. retarded? he blinked and stepped back, entirely taken aback by her cutting question. children could be cruel, but it seemed no child was cruel as a girl; feeling as if he had been steamrolled by a rock above, arcturus vehemently tried to fire off a retort, anything to prove he was not fucking retarded, thank you bitch.

he was so riled up, so taken aback, so hurt, so shocked, that of course, no response came -- but his mouth was working with a twitching fury, and instead he resigned to staring hatefully at the back of piper's head as she walked away.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - December 28, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - December 28, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - December 29, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - December 29, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - December 29, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - January 13, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - January 18, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - January 18, 2019, 11:52 PM