Ankyra Sound They started praying, they were saying, "well we hope you'll be forgiven."
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
erzulie knew there was a great degree of selfishness to her words. rosalyn would not leave without her, but nor would she feel safe in rusalka. and yet she was tired, of both wandering and seeking homes that did not last. the pack that caiaphas had founded in pride and in defiance right under the eyes of drageda was as good a place for the harlot as any.
letting out her breath, she was silent, passing her tongue over rosalyn's torn flesh, pressing her nose against the pirate's cheek.
"i want you forever."
a thought came to her then; she settled alongside her lover to begin a slow grooming of the fur beneath her eye. "it was not somet'ing dat i ever wanted before," erzulie whispered, "until you." her two-toned eyes sought the other woman's gaze.
"rusalka is my home. but you are my soul."
a quick, shy smile lit her healing features, unlike the jezebel. "an' i could think of no greater honour than to carry your children beneat' my heart."
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: They started praying, they were saying, "well we hope you'll be forgiven." - by Erzulie - January 19, 2019, 07:10 PM