Ankyra Sound They started praying, they were saying, "well we hope you'll be forgiven."
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
:D

rosalyn stared at her, and erzulie gave a low laugh. "yes. children." she had never wanted the little suckling imps before, could not endure the thought of raising whelps. not until the pirate had come into her life. reaching to nuzzle the other's cheek reassuringly, she breathed into the saltwater scent of the corsair. 
"only — only if it would be somet'ing dat you would want also," she murmured, drawing back to glance into rosalyn's eyes again. "i do not need an answer now. it is good that you are wit' me."
children — the thought both exhilarated and chilled erzulie, who also doubted her ability to be mother. but with rosalyn at her side, with two mothers to complement the strengths and balance the weaknesses of one another, she saw little way they could fail. "even if you do not want dem, i will never stop loving you as i do now, rosalyn." she did not need children to tell her what she already knew.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: They started praying, they were saying, "well we hope you'll be forgiven." - by Erzulie - January 19, 2019, 08:03 PM