Moonsong Glacier the wayward weeping voices that you will hear
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus hadn't meant to lend to yami's panic, but as the girl caught her breath, she also caught her cruelty. unwittingly, her snap towards her brothers ("no you're fucking not!") laid bare on the table how she felt about her family.

arcturus stopped.

he could not, he would not, fathom how she was thinking. how could she care so little for her family that had mourned and grieved her for months? searched through coast and mountains for her, coming home at last road-worn and emptyhanded with nothing but sorrow to keep them company?

and how could she care so little for him?"

arcturus felt his throat catch, suddenly aflame with burning hurt. "let her go," he commanded of revui, his voice strung with emotional pain. what was the use of fighting her, of possibly getting hurt in the process of subduing her? she didn't care about them; she would sooner fuck off than stick with the family that would have done anything for her, including hauling her kicking and screaming back to the spear.

summoning what little composure arcturus could manage (and still feeling so heartbroken in the process), arcturus looked down upon yami. there were tears threatening to well in his eyes, but he remained strong. "if she doesn't want to be with the family, she's not part of the family anymore." he stood by dirge, noticing how the older man had smartly removed himself from the shitstorm about to follow. "she's no more use to us than korei julia." he could not help that last snipe slip scathingly from his mouth -- yami had speared him where it hurt, and he could not leave that wound unaddressed.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: the wayward weeping voices that you will hear - by Arcturus - May 12, 2019, 07:06 PM