Sun Mote Copse Friendly neighborhood vulpix
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
THEN WE NEED MOAR THREADS. <3

There was a sort of stiffness with which she was greeted, and she should have expected as much. She'd expected it more from Towhee, but had been greatly relieved when the two of them had pretty much fallen back into their same friendship pattern. Phox, though, might take more convincing, and she felt a wave of guilt rise up past her ankles and knees, lapping at her chest where her heart was encased. She wanted both Phox and Towhee to treat her as though everything was fine and normal- but she supposed she didn't quite deserve that. 

Still, he put her pang of worry to rest when he confirmed that they were doing fine, and that they'd chosen to settle not far away. So when her children were old enough, she would take them to meet the kids she hoped would be their best friends, and some day, perhaps, they could actually live together. She smiled fondly at the thought of Towhee and Phox having their own pack- she knew they deserved one, and thought that rightfully, the plateau should have been theirs...But oddly enough, Raven and Quixote had apparently abandoned it. 

"Hold the pho...So the Redhawks don't live on the plateau anymore?" She asked. She didn't look terribly pleased. She huffed quietly. "We haven't heard anything from Raven or Quixote...Not as far as I know, anyway. Could be baby-brain, but...Huh," She said. Just like that- as soon as Phox and Towhee left, they decided to up and move. The names Rannoch and Liffey meant nothing to her, so she simply shrugged at their mention. "Well, thank you, for telling me," She said, her tone insinuating easily that she was miffed about the fact that Raven and Quixote hadn't sent a messenger themselves. Of course, she was oblivious to the fact that Liffey had indeed visited, and that the word had likely been passed on. Such was the life of a shut-in. Plus, it was just sort of tasty, being miffed with Raven and Quixote. She felt like that was still common ground that she and Phox shared. 

She was quiet for a moment. "I'm...Really sorry, Phox. Towhee told me, about Camilla." She said softly.
Messages In This Thread
Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - June 13, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by RIP Niamh - June 13, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - June 13, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by RIP Niamh - June 13, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - June 13, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by RIP Niamh - June 13, 2019, 11:15 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - July 07, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by RIP Niamh - August 16, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - August 19, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by RIP Niamh - August 20, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: Friendly neighborhood vulpix - by Phox - September 08, 2019, 11:43 AM